1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

StarDenizen [24/7][Roleplay][Mods]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Versuno, Mar 24, 2014.

1. TheNarrator

TheNarrator Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey Versuno. I was wondering: what happens if any of the more than 30 mods is discontinued and won't be updated to newer versions of starbound anymore? Wouldn't that mean that because of corrupted / unupdated files on the server, there is a high risk of world-resets whenever a mod is discontinued ? Has there already been a worldreset because of this?

2. DustedDesert

DustedDesert Space Hobo

Scuse me I have a creative mode on but Is it ok if I just make a new character and not use creative? This would be helpful. Also I cant connect to most servers so If I cant connect to this one could you give me some help on what might have happened? Also whats the server info as in IP and port? I cant seem to find this

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  3. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Is this abandoned? The modpack is broken&outdated and the website is inactive.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  4. TheNarrator

TheNarrator Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes. It seems this server doesn't exist anymore.

5. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yup. This should probaly be locked or something.

6. PandaWoo123

PandaWoo123 Big Damn Hero

I load starbound but it just says a item name then ID out of field plz fix this

7. PandaWoo123

PandaWoo123 Big Damn Hero

Your not the only one my starbound IS BROKEN since i got the mods it wont even get to the title screen

8. ScytheGold

ScytheGold Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I recently Installed this modpack and i have a few problems, i extracted it directly into mods folder and everytime i launch starbound is says:
    " Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MonsterException) Erro Loading monster type '/monsters/ground/smallbiped/smallbiped.monstertype' Caused by: (jsonException) No such key in json::get("type")

9. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Don't you see that modpack IS 2 YEARS OLD?
    The server is certainly dead

Firebird Zoom likes this.