Starbound: Xenoverse

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Presios Saiyan, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Year 1777 AD, Hylotl-Floran War.

Azaya reappeared in the war of the Starbound timeline, Sword in his hand and armor on. As he looked around, he sees 3 Floran Leaders, Surprisingly, Possessed with terrible power to boot. Azaya noticed their euyes are red with an Evil feel to it. He then was caught by the Leaders of the Floran army. "Going Ssssomewhere, weak green man? Floran felt any ssstrength asss the massster race will take over! Get the Green Man and eat em!" The Army nodded and was armed with nothing but their bare hands. Azaya was shocked to see this. "They aren't holding anything! What my race had turned into?! I'd better stop this before it gets out of hand." Azaya clenched hios teeth and his fists. He then hits 5 possesssed florans in the head, kocking them out one by one. He accidentaly killed one, but it was revived afterwards.

Azaya then yells when his Meteor Clash took effect, He hits the Floran Leader 44 Times along with 5 Florans before the Floran went into a coma with the others. The Hylotl Leader of the Hylotl army, saw the Green man fighting off 3 Floran Leaders, he then said as he recalled, "I think we can trust him. He had a lot of potential of beating the army. But then, we are still losing our home world. If only we can make a miracle of happening to fight with Green Man. I hope we could become his ally." As He recalled, He watched the fight from far away. Azaya landed a kick to the Chest of the second Floran Leader, Along with Third one, He grabbed the Second Floran's Legs and throws them into the ground. putting Him into a coma. The third Floran Leader Was also thrown into the ground, But two times as azaya did it to prevent any false timelines.

All Three leaders lost their Terrible power, The auras disappears, and Azaya was returned to Toki Toki City, inside the Time Vault Area. He then went for a rest till there is another scroll is corrupted.

"Finally, Some peace will do." Azaya relaxed his arms in the grass, resting happy. The day had just begun for him, but more False timelines can happen...

2. awesomecomer123

awesomecomer123 Master Chief

What... the heck is this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Melio Etta Zyguard

Melio Etta Zyguard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been waiting for you to reply to the thread...........

awesomecomer123 likes this.
  4. Presios Saiyan

As Azaya rested a little while, a person came here in the Time Nest. When he looking at the strange person after the introduction with Trunks and the Supreme Kai of Time. He gets up and asked to the person. "Hey. How are you?" He then said calmly. he though to hin mind, 'This strange glow to a novakid makes, i seen this a thousand times over.' He then gave him a calming handshake.

After this, he looks at the purple novakid, studying his purpose.

5. awesomecomer123

(Ok... Question... Was azaya looking at me... or the other main story character?)

6. Presios Saiyan

(OOC: He's looking at you.)

7. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Um, I don't know why no one has told you this before, but you need an actual OOC thread.

8. Melio Etta Zyguard

Good point......

9. awesomecomer123

My beamer moufunctions... sending me to the floran base where Azaya was...
    :lickitung::seriously: :down:[DOUBLEPOST=1432340762][/DOUBLEPOST](OOC: New character registering! Fourm!

Name: Lackwack Sawbones

Race: Novakid

Color: Red

Personality: Coragous... insane sometimes... Will do ANYTHING for methyl... even if it involves injuring her!

Starter Gear: A rusted assult rifle unknown to everybody... Even her crazy freind Methyl dosent know why he has it still after a year! Some sort of plasma pistol... A handy supply of Nanowrap Bandages in his pockets...

Backstory: Someone brought him along with Methyl. He was not interesting her at first... But soon became her friend after spending a few nights at Toki Toki City with her... sleeping on the floor with her for unknown reasons... He suddently got kidnapped by a group of Glitches... Now reunited with Methyl... He is now happy... untill the time paradox happened in Toki Toki City)

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    Presios Saiyan likes this.
  10. Presios Saiyan

(Your Character is accepted. Because you can make any character at any time.)

11. awesomecomer123

(OOC: You can have a maximum up to 3 characters... right?)

Infinit Phoenix likes this.
  12. Melio Etta Zyguard

Guys maybe we should make a OOC thread? It's getting a bit confusing here.

13. Presios Saiyan

(Yes, i even forgot about that. If your character is killed, you have to make a new one to avenge your successor.)

(Oh yeah, i forgot about that. Gimmie one second.)

14. Infinit Phoenix

Infinit Phoenix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Rex stood at the time patrol reception desk, he was arguing with the little robot handling the station.
    He slammed his fist hard onto the desk angrily asking the unfortunate bot the reason he could not go on a certain mission.
    "I see nothing wrong with my qualification for this mission!"

15. Presios Saiyan

Azaya walks in the Area where many time patrollers fix time disturbances in various points in timelines. He finds a time patroller arguing. "Need some help?' He asked. Azaya noticed (CROSSOVER WARNING!!) a strange grey alien with orange pointy horns sticking out of it's hair with a zodiac symbol. But he shrugs it off as a strange disturbance. 'No need for that disturbance bullcrap....Or was i being stalked by another disturbance?' Azaya signed for a Quest as to fix a disturbance in the 2nd Tag team as he met all of the qualifications for this. Before he went to the Time Patrol Ships, he was greeted by a fellow Time patrol member.

16. Infinit Phoenix

Rex turns and looks at Azaya slightly annoyed, this look quickly turns to the look of an idea.
    He rushes up to the patroller as quick as he can.
    "Hey you're going on a mission right?"
    He looks around and quickly snaps his attention back to the patroller
    "Mind if I tag along?"

17. Presios Saiyan

Azaya looks at the Time Patrol member. He knew that if he tags along it would be perfect. "Okay, you can come. Just don't mess the whole mission up." He walks toward the Time Patrol Ships that takes various points in time. He got inside and fires the Time Patrol Pod up, taking him to the 2nd World Tag Team.

Azaya appears in the 2nd World Tag Team along with a Time Patrol Member. He was preparing for the battle as he cracks his knuckles.

18. Infinit Phoenix

Rex happily hops into a patrol pod as well following the Azaya to the 2nd World Tag Team, when he appears next to his partner on this mission he flashes him a thumbs up before he gets into a fighting position.
    "This'll be easy, these weaklings won't know what hit em"

19. Presios Saiyan

Azaya sees Goten, Trunks and Android 18 standing in their fighting positions. He did the same thing but prepares his energy by charging in secret. He then uses Meteor Crash before Goten blocked his attacks. Trunks attacks a Time Patrol Member, while #18 is assisting these two beat both Patrol members. Azaya uses his Special Beam Cannon to catch one of them off guard and hit them.

"Special Beam Cannon!" He uses two fingers to fire the attack straight at #18, dealing medium damage.

20. Infinit Phoenix

Rex hops into action sending his fists at the first thing he see's getting into a scuffle with trunks, he manages to induce light damage with a few punches before sending him flying Rex charges up a shining slash catching trunks before he recoveres and inflicts more light damage.
    Even after that he takes opportunity to begin another combo on the poor boy inflicting more damage