1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound xbox one?!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Merlot96, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Merlot96

Merlot96 Space Hobo

Now that the game is out I love it but was wondering if it will now make its way to xbox one so i can play on my couch with all my friends!?

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It's something the devs will be looking into sometime, now that 1.0 is out. But we don't have any specifics beyond that just yet.

Merlot96 likes this.
  3. Mnat04

Mnat04 Tentacle Wrangler

If you really want you could hook your computer to your tv (directly or with a steam link) than hook up a Xbox one controller to your computer and do some keybinding (if you prefer you could use other controllers such as ps ones though might be more difficult to do because windows wants you to use their controllers)

4. ActualDudeMan

ActualDudeMan Orbital Explorer

I really wish they would update us on the progress of this port. They had a working version at Rezzed, so obviously they started work on it a while before 1.0 even released. They should at least give us some kind of update.