1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound Pixel Tier Rewards

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tachinaori, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tachinaori

Tachinaori Void-Bound Voyager

I bought the Pixel Tier today for 15$ through amazon, got the email from Humble Bundle, I can download the soundtrack but when I click on the

Starbound Pixel Tier Rewards Button [XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX] I get this message

Whoops!
    Something went wrong! It seems like the link you followed does not correspond to a valid pre-order ticket. If you believe you got this message in error, please contact us at contact@playstarbound.com.

If you didn't get this message in error, and are trying something like guessing pre-order tickets, please don't. The odds are astronomical, and you'll make the server very grumpy. Pretty please?
    Thank you for pre-ordering Starbound!
    Thank you for supporting us! Your purchase will go directly towards the development of the game and help us to get it into everyone's hands sooner. We'll have a beta available this year and we'll email you when a download link is available. You'll also be sent a steam key.
    In the mean time, the soundtrack is available now and we'll continue to add to it as new tracks become available.

Thank you again for helping us fund Starbound. We'll pour everything we have into making the most wonderful game we can.
    [​IMG]
    Please enter your redeem code.

I dont understand what is happening? I have the receipt and everything, what are the Pixel Rewards?

2. That is
    Failed to connect to MySQL: (2002) Connection refused

The database is not working, as soon it's working again you should be able to see your rewards.

3. Tachinaori

Yeah I'm getting that error :(

and thanks

4. Tachinaori

Not yet, wanted to check if I was the only person with this problem.

5. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Apparently this is a problem for a lot of people. Appears to be a problem with the site's database having trouble handling the current load of people trying to access it. Most likely due to a sudden influx of pre-orders.

6. Tachinaori

Also tried to email them and getting a mail error.

7. Parkade

Parkade Big Damn Hero

I am getting that error as well, actually. So its still ongoing.

I've had the pre-order for a while now; and was just notified I had to redeem.X3
    I take it that there is a large wave of people trying to either buy/redeem/email/etc that they're having trouble with.

8. Zoi

Zoi Void-Bound Voyager

Also having issues and got my email tossed back at me. So your not alone. Hoping it all works out soon!

9. Moray

Moray Seal Broken

yeah im getting this problem too :/

10. Parkade

Parkade Big Damn Hero

Seems resolved for now. :> Got my tier redeemed.

11. Tachinaori

Yep got mine done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.