1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help (Starbound) Outpost Shops Won't Open?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ElektroDynamix, May 23, 2019.

1. ElektroDynamix

ElektroDynamix Space Hobo

Okay, so my brother and I started a regular server on Starbound. My brother had some friends on and went to a random planet with them to help them get materials, and I joined them and lost track of wherever the heck I was. So I had to make a whole new character and grind for the 20 core fragments like normal and find the outpost. After a little while, I found it, activated it, and went through it. I then got to the outpost with my main character. I saw all the shops were closed, so I just thought that maybe someone on the server hadn't completed the Erchius Horror (yes, I know the mission is actually called Erchius Mining Facility) quest done. But nope. Everyone on the server had done it and still, literally ALL shops at the outpost were closed. I talked to Esther Bright. She said I was still on the quest to scan Hylotl stuff. Long story short, nothing we tried fixed it. Any ideas?

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Ehh I think you need to finish main quests first?