Starbound on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Other' started by Hap818, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Solomon Darling

Solomon Darling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With whatever deal Chucklefish got with Sony, I highly doubt we'll be seeing it on Xbox anytime soon.

But I know the feel. I'd really love to see Starbound on Wii U (although I don't own one).

2. Tannerpwnz

Tannerpwnz Space Spelunker

I love if it was on the Xbox I have the PC version but not all my friends have computers but they have Xbox and they said they would buy it too and I also the PC version is going to be better but I think everyone should be able to enjoy good games like this one if on a console or not.

3. VinchenzoJackal

VinchenzoJackal Big Damn Hero

Remember that Microsoft takes a large portion (over 90%) of the profits of the games put on Xbox consoles and also will demand exclusivity forbidding the creation of additional content for other consoles and the computer for the games that wind up on Xbox consoles as a part of the agreement signed with the company that produces said game. If you want Starbound to die... please wait for it to happen after it is out of Beta for years. Many Indie game companies openly state they regret their decisions and loathe Microsoft for the agreements they were legally bound into. And Chucklefish, please remember... I don't want your company having a game that produces no money or successors for you... it's already bad enough what other companies complain of...

4. cookiemonster rules1

cookiemonster rules1 Space Spelunker

ya thanks for takeing away my hope

5. MurtaghInfin8

MurtaghInfin8 Space Spelunker

6. shadowplaysgames

shadowplaysgames Space Hobo

7. Raymond1991

Raymond1991 Phantasmal Quasar

I WANT TO HAVE STARBOUND ON XBOX SO BADLY!!! or xbox one

8. ianthesteamgamer

ianthesteamgamer Big Damn Hero

i have a pc that can run terraria but not starbound, (but then again my pc is a sucky laptop meant for html writing)
    overall Starbound would be awesome for xbox 360 live arcade