1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Starbound not loading

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by CpnChase10, May 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CpnChase10

CpnChase10 Void-Bound Voyager

So the other day I tried to boot up Starbound like I did the day before, except this time it didn’t work. After starting the game it boots up to the menu just fine, but after picking my character it just kept loading. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t need to update. It just kept going and going and I wasn’t finding many answers. I decided to uninstall then reinstall it, but the same thing just kept happening. If I click while it’s loading, it stop and says “Starbound is not Responding”. After all else failed I thought I might just need to be patient and wait, but after half an hour I’m still out of luck. I didn’t get any new mods. I only have a few and they all are very commonly used and working mods. Is anyone else having this issue? Should I just keep waiting or..? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your full starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install and also your specs.