1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Multiplayer, would you play it more than single player?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Luke_H, Sep 6, 2012.

?

What will you be playing more?

1. Multiplayer

68 vote(s)
    70.1%
  2. Singleplayer

29 vote(s)
    29.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral CherryTurnover

Admiral CherryTurnover Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah... I'm kind of a plant hoarder, so I will spend most of my vine-collecting endeavors in singleplayer.

And when the time arises, I will wean myself away a bit to venture into the Mashed-up multiplayer chaos and carnage. (THIS SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!) lol :p

2. HammerMagic

HammerMagic Industrial Terraformer

It really depends upon how hard it is to set up multiplayer. I kind of prefer playing with my friends on games like this, since I'm more of an explorer/miner kind of player. I'm usually underground digging for more building materials, but I never actually build anything. But my friends are the type that always like to build things. So in the end it kind of works out. Not to mention it is nice to come back from a "forever" long dig into the earth to come back up and to see they've built a grandiose mansion/house with full on carpet and paintings and the like. It usually makes me stop to think "HOW LONG WAS I UNDERGROUND!?"

3. Pacific

Pacific Subatomic Cosmonaut

multiplayer, i dont want a lonely mincecraft experience

4. Dareski

Dareski Void-Bound Voyager

Definitely Multiplayer :)
    I have a small group of friends that I love to play Terraria with, and I can't wait to play Starbound with them either! :D

5. Luke_H

Luke_H Big Damn Hero

Thanks for your answers guys! You're making a researched extremely happy :p It's providing quite a lot of detail for what I'm researching (Market research) and it's really appreciated.

6. Durza

Durza Void-Bound Voyager

Games are always more fun when played with friends. So I'll mostly be playing Multiplayer.

7. Bigsatch Le'Crum

Bigsatch Le'Crum Aquatic Astronaut

multiplayer all day, i play these games to as a way to have a lot of fun while still being able to hang out with friends

8. xXHiTMaNIXx

xXHiTMaNIXx Tentacle Wrangler

In my opinion, it depends. I know that if I play with friends, then we are going to compete and lie about/for rare items. But playing with friends is a lot more fun. When you play alone, you get what you want, but when you get it, its like, "Okay, I just wasted all that time for nothing." So, I would rather play with friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.