1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Pfhoenix

Pfhoenix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nope, something happened with my hosting. Let me relocate the file.

2. Team SMEE

Team SMEE Group Account

3. Team SMEE

Team SMEE Group Account

4. YanniFirewind

YanniFirewind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

5. Pfhoenix

You could always tweak the values yourself in your mods folder.

6. YanniFirewind

YanniFirewind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That'd work, thanks. Where would I find the mining speed for the omnitools?

7. Pfhoenix

Well, all the omni-tools do is patch replace descriptions and images of the beamaxes. I'm not entirely sure how Starbound patches multiple mods affecting the same files. I would like to think that if two mods modify the same tool but different variables, then both would "take effect".[DOUBLEPOST=1431902112][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'd like to remind people - if you like the mod, rate it please. Maybe if enough of the community likes the mod, it may finally get listed as a featured mod for the first time ever.

8. AscensionX

AscensionX Void-Bound Voyager

I know you guys are short on help right now, but are you currently working on a content-update or is it something that you plan on doing later?

9. Pfhoenix

It's something we're trying to find time around RL to do.

10. Kaliala

Kaliala Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great, but can i somehow play as Avali on normandy ? I tried to do it on my own, but well i destroyed game xD
    (Sorry for my english)

11. A.Guy

A.Guy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, I was wondering if it were possible to remove the graphics for the omnitool and just use the old matter manipulator. No offence intended, all the effort put into this amazing mod is greatly appreciated but I just kinda wanna use my matter manipulator. I already removed the sprites from the tools folder in items but the omnitool still shows up when im placing an object.

12. Pfhoenix

If you remove the patch file for the beamaxe tool, that should do it.

13. Zannah_Bane

Zannah_Bane Void-Bound Voyager

the last 3 tiers of n7 armor are basically the same, one being the impervium, one the frozium, and one the cerulium .... just look at the stats, and compare to the high lvl armor tables

14. AppleBurner

AppleBurner Orbital Explorer

I'm not sure why, but when I load up my character, my ship is bare as in no doors or walling, and I can't interact with anything. I'm also stuck in the teleporter room because the door is closed but I can't see or open it.

15. Pfhoenix

I just started a new character and had no problems. What other mods do you have installed?

16. AppleBurner

When I start a new character it's fine. I only have mighty music and one of the character creation mods.

17. Pfhoenix

So, when do you have the problem, then?

18. AppleBurner

When I load up my older file. Untitled.png

19. Pfhoenix

Yep, can't do that. Old characters aren't compatible with the old version. Starbound changed greatly at the last big patch, which necessitated breaking compatibility with old characters/worlds.

20. AppleBurner

I know, this file was made with the newest version of the mod. I was playing and it was fine the night before, but the next day this happened.

21. Pfhoenix

Might have somehow corrupted your save file for the ship, then. Are you doing anything with nightlies?