Modding Help Starbound Kicking me Back to my Ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by TheSinfulGamer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. TheSinfulGamer

TheSinfulGamer Void-Bound Voyager

Ive read through the log and its something about the game trying to load a Dragonvillage dungeon and it being unable to, but i have nothing Dragon related installed, other than FU. Heres the Log. Its near the bottom

Attached Files:

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Yes, but that's the actual problem now.
    Code:
    Caused by: (DungeonException) Unknown dungeon: 'dragonvillage'
    Villages are dungeons, as are various ruined structures. So here is what happened. You at one point had a mod that defined a dungeon called "dragonvillage". With that mod installed, the "dragonvillage" is therefore added to the generation pool. The current planet was generated with that mod installed, and the dungeon "dragonvillage" was selected as one of the dungeons for this planet during the procedural generation phase.

Then... you removed the mod. Starbound no longer knows what a "dragonvillage" is. Missing the data it needs, it cannot initialize the world. Rather than merely crashing the program, it boots you back to your shipworld. This gives you the opportunity to teleport or fly to another planet, so you aren't totally screwed. So you can do that. Newly generated planets (without said mod) won't require it, unlike the current planet. Zoom over to as yet un-generated stars on your navigation and fly to one.

If you don't want to give up on this planet, you have one single option. You must reinstall the mod that defines "dragonvillage".

DrPvtSkittles likes this.