1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Starbound Issue

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Perfectslowbug, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Perfectslowbug

Perfectslowbug Void-Bound Voyager

When I first loaded into starboard, the screen shows up like this and I don't know what to do.
    All I know is that it was working fine yesterday, I didn't mess with any EXE files (don't even know how to), and I'm 1000% sure the mods I have installed are not the issue. All I want is to figure out what was the problem and how to resolve it.
    2020-07-11.png

2. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

It's mainly due to intel's graphic card driver update. Try rolling back and see if it fixes your issue.

3. Cecil646

Cecil646 Space Hobo

So I took your advice and checked to see if I could roll back my driver when it turned out to not work, period. I eventually went through a windows 10 update and driver update, but there is no option to rollback, should I uninstall and manually install a specific driver? And if so, which?

4. Perfectslowbug

Perfectslowbug Void-Bound Voyager

Yea, i couldn't rollback for some reason, the option for it was greyed out. do i have to download a previous version and if so, what version do i pick?

5. Cecil646

Cecil646 Space Hobo

So I joined the discord and the reddit to look for a fix, eventually coming up with it being a driver issue where we'll have to wait for a fix in the next driver update.