Abandoned Starbound Giveaway And More Tonight

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by MikeReverb, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeReverb

MikeReverb Poptop Tamer

Hey all!

It's been awhile since I've posted in these forums; I've been going on quite a few adventures, but I've come full circle to give back to this wonderful community.

I'm MikeReverb1, a Twitch streamer who plays a variety of games, including Starbound. Thanks to the generous donations of my viewers, I'm holding another giveaway this weekend!

The games I'll be giving out are as follows:

1. Starbound
    2. Octodad
    3. Codemaster Humble Bundle
    4. Don't Starve
    5. Rust

All you have to do to win is Follow the stream, say hi, and type in the magic word that I will give you before I roll the dice. It's all done on screen so it's fair.

So be there tonight at 6:00PM EST on the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream -- http://twitch.tv/mikereverb1

Can't wait to meet you all! :)

Potato Shogun likes this.
  2. Marianne Asteri

Marianne Asteri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wrong place, sir.
    It should go in the videos/livestreaming section or contests and giveaways.

MikeReverb likes this.
  3. MikeReverb

MikeReverb Poptop Tamer

Ah, many apologies. Pretty sure I've posted giveaways in this section before without problem, but I must have just slipped by.

If a mod would be so kind as to move this thread over to the correct forum, it would be most appreciated. Or at least show me what needs to be done, and I'll pull up my bootstrap and do it myself. :)

4. lxlkinglxl

lxlkinglxl Void-Bound Voyager

aww im late damn :(

5. Sledra

Sledra Slotherator 2.0

MOVED TO THE RIGHT PLACE SO SAYETH SLEDRA

6. Adamsos

Adamsos Space Hobo

I would love a starbound key i have searched and searche but i didnt find one and Thank you vers much

7. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

@Izzabelle
    The thread is necro for now. The OP last seen online on Feb 9. I suppose this thread should be closed and, if what, the OP could contact you if s/he wants her/his thread reopened.

8. SUMMONING CLOSING POWERS
    :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

IT IS DONE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.