Starbound External Monitor issue Since Windows 10 update.

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by DukeTogo, Dec 13, 2017.

1. DukeTogo

DukeTogo Space Hobo

Hello,

Since the latest windows update my Starbound is have issues, before the update I was playing Starbound off my Acer Predator Helious 300 laptop via hdmi cable into a external monitor and I had zero issues. Now when I try to do the same thing one of two things happen, when the game launches there is a large white box in the middle of the screen on both my laptop and external monitor, or it will display but the mouse will be unresponsive on the screen, I can hear the game but cant see anything until I unplug the HDMI to the other monitor.

Is anyone else having this problem? It worked fine before and does anyone have and solution or work around? Or do I just have to wait for a patch update, I could not find anything on it online so I thought I would try my luck here.

Hope someone can help,

Thanks,

Update: 12-17,I just got a new Smasung CF39 Series 24in curved monitor and I am still have the same issue when launching the game, I get a white box int he center of a black screen.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017