1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound DJs - Music/Radio station for Starbound users - Feedback on the idea?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Luke_H, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeta Corp

Xeta Corp Zeromus

Maybe I can finally get my Custom Starbound tracks somewhere for people to hear.

2. Tarlach

Tarlach Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guarantee there's going to be a suggestion board.

Xeta Corp likes this.
  3. Omnom18

Omnom18 Void-Bound Voyager

Luke_H, mah boi, you win an Internet on the spot.

Being able to stream music or wutever WHILE playing Starbound? Bitch, I (metaphorically) jizzed in my pants. So long as that Dubstep crap isn't on there.

4. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I would love to help out with this, but I'm not sure if there would be a schedule for such a thing or how to do it. Interesting idea, though.

5. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

When I played Fallen Earth there was a station that used Loudcaster. I'm not sure how it works but there are probably better options out there. I'd be happy to take part in this but I think my taste in music is lacking among this community. I'd probably have 1-2 listeners. :notworthy:

6. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I normally listen to Trance or game remixes but I can appreciate all types of music
    except country
    but it would really depend on what they wanted to hear

7. Luke_H

Luke_H Big Damn Hero

Hello Starbounders!

People have heard our words! I am currently in a discussion with WrathPheonix on what we are going to do.
    We WILL need DJs, I will soon be asking for CV/Applications to be sent to my e-mail. However, we are going to get the equipment running first.

Thank you for the support!

Xeta Corp likes this.
  8. FrEnZy210

FrEnZy210 Starship Captain

This is a great idea.

9. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Radio... if the radio needs a chat so people can talk about Starbound and the latest music, just ask me. :)
    Fail chats though

10. Tarlach

Tarlach Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Count me in! Even if its just to supply tracklists, I still scour the net for good EDM all the time. :3

11. Javin Miles

Javin Miles Void-Bound Voyager

I'm a DJ and a music producer... I will be glad to help in anyway! Count me in! :cool:

12. Luke_H

Luke_H Big Damn Hero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.