OOC Starbound: Devastation

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by BlazingPaladin, Mar 29, 2018.

1. DapperRobot

DapperRobot Space Spelunker

Cyn Orylan
    Novakid Brawler, Maroon.
    Equipment:
    - Two gauntlets
    - A boomerang
    - Ragged grey trench coat, Torn blue jeans
    - Rusted shackles with the chain broken in half hooked onto a belt.
    - a broken wristwatch that turns backward.
    Appearance:
    Cyn is a deep purple and his face is a target, he also has slicked back hair that spikes up in the back.
    Personality:
    An Insomnia affected Novakid driven to madness from sleep deprivation and death around him, he never feels like himself but he somehow looks calm and leader like outside of his head.
    Backstory:
    From a young age, he was already beginning into insanity but then his only real family left was murdered, he was furious and vowed to hunt and destroy the man who killed his uncle. That he did, by the age of 18 he had become a trained unarmed assassin of course for the cost of a few lives. Whether the lives he learned from were good or bad he did not care but when he had just finished killing the murderer of his only family he was caught and thrown up in a high-security prison for 2 years. After those 2 years, he was exiled back to earth and, due to his time in prison, he had learned the error of his ways beginning to feel immense sadness for his actions while still being able to keep his instinct for survival. He now walks the earth searching for someone to help him cope with his life choices while scavenging for things to survive.

2. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

Accepted! I like the dark theme, it will add a lot of diversity.

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Can I customize my character? There are some change I want to make on my character. Is that okay?

4. DapperRobot

DapperRobot Space Spelunker

Thanks it was really fun coming up with the idea!

5. BlazingPaladin

Of course! Once you've finished I think we will be able to start.

6. Daikon Ocelot

Okay, thanks!

7. Daikon Ocelot

Just want to notify, I already made the change, you can check it, I hope I didn' make a mistake.

8. BlazingPaladin

Looks good, I like the bayonet idea, I didn't even think of that. The RP will start in a couple days once I'm done my vacation.

9. Daikon Ocelot

Got it! I will keep that in mind.

10. borisar5116

borisar5116 Scruffy Nerf-Herder