1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Starbound Crashes when using my S.A.I.L. Console

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by qwillis30, Jun 28, 2018.

1. qwillis30

qwillis30 Space Hobo

I know it comes from a removed mission from a mod, but when i try to access my SAIL console my character crashes to desktop after getting the error that im missing "MissionTechChallenge1" map. I don't know what is causing it or how to fix it but my friend is running the exact same mods as I am and we made our characters at the same time; however, this only affects one of my characters. None of my other characters are affected by this crash issue.

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

u answered ur own question. the character affected completed this mission and therefore every time SAIL tries to bring up the replay option it doesn't work and crashes

3. qwillis30

qwillis30 Space Hobo

Is there any fix for this? I'm not entirely worried as I've basically remade the character and used admin to bring him closer. I just want to know if there is a fix for the issue, as my friend isnt affected by it and he is pretty much a carbon copy of my character as far as mods and content completed

4. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

technically yes there is a fix, but its almost impossible to do so without screwing it up more

5. qwillis30

qwillis30 Space Hobo

Well I just recreated my character and am catching him up with my friend, just transferred all my stuff and got the coordinates to my base and space station