1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound CD key wont work?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Chira, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chira

Chira Subatomic Cosmonaut

well, after hundreds of try´s to get the captcha right (which didnt worked) helped me a friend to complete the captcha and evenhe had problems, he had the same bug like me, the captcha showed a green complete mark but the registration said at the end that the captcha is incomplete ... didnt worked with crome, IE or other browsers aswell, asked in the IRC but there was one really unfriendly guy who started to troll me o_O

ANYWAYYYYS
    i bought the pre-order and got the key too (well the humble bundle site shows a key o_O) the pre-order site says that it is a steam key so, i went to steam and trie´d to activate starbound in steam. but steam said the key is invalid.

well i entered the key 3 times and 2 times with copy and paste to be sure i make really nothing wrong but steam still pretends that the key is invalid. got i a wrong key for the game, or gets that key activated when the game opens his beta?

2. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

It's not a Steam key.

3. kelko585

kelko585 Subatomic Cosmonaut

well you cant put it into steam since the beta is not available, but you can download the soundtrack and wait for the beta, they will email you when its out! hope i was helpful :up:

4. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

Beta is not available yet.

The key is currently for redeeming some rewards that you get for each tier. Forum badges mostly.

Chira and Luna like this.
  5. Chira

Chira Subatomic Cosmonaut

ah, ok o.o
    thanks, i thought thats the CD key ^^
    thanks =3

Annoctatio likes this.
  6. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

Glad I could be of assistance. :3

Star Mc. Bound likes this.
Thread Status: