1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Starbound bug

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by wilmann12346, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilmann12346

wilmann12346 Void-Bound Voyager

hi i recently played starbound unstable (nightly) and i found 2 bugs you should fix TODAY! 1. every time you shift click items in to a container it teleports you in the ship and you lose the item/items 2. when you for eksample craft bread you need one wheat but if you have one wheat you can click so fast you make 2 breads out of 1 wheat. Please fix these bugs today i would like to play starbound unstable (nightly) today or tomorrow!:nuruhappy:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

yep i can confirm those bugs happening to me as well...a little bit annoying since i'd shift click everything on my ship to death for quick storage. :p

the first example...
    shift click causes an error which will teleport you back to your ship.....using a shift-click on your ship will kick you out of the world due to error.
    part of me feels bad for doing this but at a planet's core mining core frags I'd place down a chest and shift-clicking an item causing me to be teleported to my ship from error....
    a cheap bugged way of getting back to your ship without dying..

the second example
    when you are turning logs into wooden planks you can keep clicking to create an infinite amount of wood because the create is so fast compared to cooking or crafting where you only have the chance to do it once...
    you have 1 piece of meat to cook on a fire....if you click it once and before cook goes grey click it again you'll get 2 pieces of cooked meat....floran magic?....I'd say add the check amount before not after....at least thats what i think is going wrong.

those are the major recurring bugs i come across.
    as for nightly itself i keep these three admin commands on a text file.

/aicommand giveBeamaxe
    since the ship doesn't give you it on startup

/aicommand upgradeBeamaxe1
    since you can't upgrade the one it gives you...this then allows you to select upgrades at your ships menu

/spawnitem shipT3
    to fix the ship and its thrusters since i haven't be able to fix them with the 20 core frags i collect....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.