Starbound Animation: Send your stand pose!

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by Ainn, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

I contemplated making Starbound animations back when I first registered. I recently made my signature before realizing that animating in a different, less-demanding style brings more fun back into animating.

I'm thinking I would like to animate some Starbound-related things, and I'm wondering if anyone has their Starbound character up for grabs. Really, I'd only need the first stand pose.

[​IMG]

I'll end up with something like this.

[​IMG]

Also, if @sirvarley contributed that would be very, very cool.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

Hey whats up :D

3. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be open to sending a stand pose of one of your characters?

Standing_Tough likes this.
  4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

So... You need them already cut? Or what? I'd gladly offer my character.

5. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, please do! I can cut them myself. If you have any specific details about your character (personality, etc) you can include that too.

6. Alucard I

Going for some kind of animated series?
    (Also your character would look cute with some shoes on, but that's just me)

7. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, something different. And noted, I'll throw him a pair of shoes.

8. Alucard I

Well, isn't that adorable.
    You know, I have questions about how I should present my character. I have 2 outfits: battle and casual, and I also don't know what background I should make a screenshot on so you would have little problems cutting out the sprite.

9. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

Take a screenshot in your ship and on a planet during the day to be safe. Send both outfits.

10. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

Attached Files:

11. Alucard I

Alright, here we go.

His name is Alu. His main trait is that he is an introvert, so he doesn't really like big companies. When there aren't many people around though, he can talk for hours. He doesn't have many friends, but if someone manages to befriend him - Alu won't let them go that easily and will probably stay as a best friend for the rest of life. Introversion is also one of the reasons he dresses like that - he tries to look cool, so people would keep a way from him and think of him as some kind of "thug" or "cool guy", which... he is not. He loves bad jokes, much like Sans, but he's not really good at them. His purple cape is his blanket in which he was found by his parents long ago (he's adopted, didn't know about that till 17). When not in battle he wears it as a scarf. In battles uses *only* spears or any other hastate weapon, tries to stay away from big monsters, but only in terms of tactics(quote: " I'm not scared of it, it's called 'tactical retreat'! ").

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you both! This will be very fun!

13. Derpyman890

Derpyman890 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I could submit a character if you need more.

14. Ainn

Ainn Void-Bound Voyager

I'm open for more.

15. Derpyman890

Derpyman890 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is Jim Thomas. Jim is relatively quiet and reserved, often keeping to himself when around other people. However, he is by no means an introvert. Jim is prone to being overconfident in his abilities and often comes off as arrogant. He can also be very lazy and unmotivated, but when there's work to be done, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Before escaping Earth, Jim worked as a computer engineer for the protectorate, and helped to design the S.A.I.L. AI as well as other computer interfaces. Jim will often make jokes about situations as a way of remaining calm, and is likely to accidentally offend other people. He is constantly thinking of new ideas and will sometimes give an unformed solution to a problem, and so, he is often mistrusted.

Jim_Pose_1.png

Here's the default pose if you need that instead.

Jim_Pose_2.png

If you need different backgrounds, I can supply more pictures.

16. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Well mine is just StarIndianaJones who is rich
    AAAAnd loooves his hoverchair!
    Przechwytywanie1.PNG Przechwytywanie.PNG Przechwytywanie3.PNG
    Extra Challenge Animate the lantern on the stick

17. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Feel free to use my character if you'll do a combat test. For a combat demo, make him throwing chakrams, then on other demo, throw him anywhere.

Don't worry, he's kinda thrill-seeking sadomasochistic fencer who'll someday turn Ningen.

[​IMG]

EDIT: If you'll assemble him, he'll appear wearing short bodysuit with a breastplate, in order to immediately feel like a bright flashy (by speed and why a glaring yellow too) fighter.

18. Alucard I

Oh myyyyyyyyyyy, this is going to be interesting.
    Take your time, precious! I wanna see you in full glory.

19. Namikaari

Namikaari Void-Bound Voyager

Here are my characters if you still accept them.
    [​IMG]

20. Alucard I

It appears our dearest friend @Ainn left us after taking too much work on his shoulders.