1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [Starbound 1.0+] Tanz Hunger Overhaul 1.3.0

A general hunger overhaul to help improve how the mechanic feels.

1. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

2. MacroX

MacroX Void-Bound Voyager

It won't matter how much, no one will be able to thank you enough for this mod

Thank you...

3. foreck

foreck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

srry to say this but i've installed the mod at D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound - Unstable\giraffe_storage\mods and it does not work at all, any ideas?

4. MacroX

MacroX Void-Bound Voyager

It is working fine for me so it must be on you side m8
    Now lets see:
    Make sure you are playing in the latest nightly build as of today 14-01-2016, and it is also not the unstable build (this has been an issue more times than you can imagine)
    Also you have to Create a new character after you've placed the mod on the folder, it wont work with a character already created, you may also forgot to reset the game...

I can't think of anything more that could posibly make the mod not work, maybe running it as admin? i dunno, i'll edit the comment if i think of anything else, good luck with that, i hope i've been of some help.

5. TanzNukeTerror

Triple-tested before upload, it's not something wrong with the mod. Are you sure that's where your Starbound directory is?

From Steam:

Right-click "Starbound - Unstable"
    Click "Properties"
    Click "Local Files"
    Click "Browse Local Files"

Is that the same location? If not, go into Giraffe_Storage from there and install the mod in that mod folder. It should work. c:

6. foreck

foreck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

in Did, steam took me to another folder and now it-s working, thanks!

7. TanzNukeTerror

I'm glad it's working! You're welcome! c:

8. TanzNukeTerror

9. MercuryDoll

MercuryDoll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance of an update? Does not seem to work with the current version as of 5th July,

10. TanzNukeTerror

Ah, yeah, this is super old. The new hunger system changed a bunch'a stuff and I haven't gotten around to fixing it. I'll see if I can squeeze this in somewhere.

11. MercuryDoll

MercuryDoll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Understandable. I'd be content if it would merely slow down the decrease of the hunger-bar, but if you could revive the "nutriment regeneration" again that would be swell. Thanks for your efforts!

12. TanzNukeTerror

13. bearffalo

bearffalo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really good mod, thank you so much. It would be even better if food aging was adjusted to the hunger.

14. TanzNukeTerror

It's being developed and tested on the Steam Workshop right now, so the version on here is getting a bit old. I'm almost satisfied with where it's at, so I'll probably update this one soon.

15. bearffalo

bearffalo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice, ill go ahead and give it a try!

16. TanzNukeTerror

17. yomyom

yomyom Void-Bound Voyager

18. TanzNukeTerror

I think a 30% slowdown is sufficient. Why would you walk away from Starbound and leave it open for an hour and a half?

That said, it's easier to do variants here than on the Workshop. So, maybe. No promises, though.

19. aldasar

aldasar Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with the Viera mod?

20. TanzNukeTerror

No idea. \o/