1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarBooze™ - Open Source! 0.63

Adding a alcohol brewing concept to Starbound. Ales, Beer, Stouts, Ciders, Rum and Vodka!

1. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I could help... I still have an old promise to keep and I've been working with nightly build for over a month now, so got some experience already :p

2. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

No problem :p

Anyway, try to send a message to someone of the Chucklefish team if you want to hand them the mod ! Could be very useful, they can throw it directly into Starbound vanilla, as said previously and keep it updated with your progress OR they can do it if you can't !

3. kingofcrows

kingofcrows Pangalactic Porcupine

After looking through some stuff, analyzing the new stuff added since the last update... I've decided I will more than likely be updating and rearranging this mod. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1418842270][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone is willing to help, please feel free to edit some of these bottles and create your own ales, beers, juices, etc I'm working on bottle designs first for these types before I start getting into the harder alcohols!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Greenmage, Psygnosis and Inny like this.
  4. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

That's the spirit ^^

Unfortunately I can't help you with the mod, since I don't even know how to mod :rofl: The only thing I've done are some UT2k3 / 2k4 maps !

But can suggest you some stuff ! Eheh...

5. kingofcrows

I probably should have noted I was looking for graphical help first. :D

Suggestions are helpful too!

6. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Ah ok :) thought it was the other way around... love your art though o_O :)

7. kingofcrows

Unless I can get the mod to even start up (assuming its because of the removal of the merging and adding of patching) I wont be able to start on this.

8. Greenmage

Greenmage Aquatic Astronaut

Awesome, this is really the only mod I currently care about, I took a long hiatus while waiting for The Big Update and the only thing I was concerned about was if I could get my booze farm going again. Something that just now occurred to me, now we can grow coffee, how about some coffee-infused beer? It exists, in Winnipeg we have a local brewery that makes Stir Stick Stout by tossing in Ethiopian coffee beans with the hops. It's bloody amazing. I might get around to making a coffee-beer bottle graphic, if I'm not too busy trying to get the hell out of the first solar system, just noticed the bit about you looking for graphical help.
    Godspeed guys, hope one day it will be vanilla!

9. Eliza1090

Eliza1090 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@ kingofcrows: if i had such a great talent like u to create such a beautiful mod!.. i assure u.. i would have never stopped updating it!.. i will even make mooore mods!.... its rly a great mod.. and i hope u get to continue it soon... everyone does..............................

10. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

How's your progress on the mod? I've done all migration of my home environment thingy and tomorrow I'll start working on making new patch files for StarBooze. If you've done some work, pls let me know, or I'll be doing it from current Enraged version and then just toss what I have in your mailbox and you can use it if you'll like it :p

11. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With all the new buffs and debuffs added into the game on new stable build release Upbeat giraffe, think of the possibilities of what concoctions one could create with this mod updated! :D

I really love this mod and it is one of very few close to my heart that I absolutely always would opt to install. I really hope to see this updated, and perhaps even take advantage of the new status effects with some new recipes.

12. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

On the upside, you don't have to include the rain barrel to collect water, anymore. The new upgrade for the MM does that. And if you wanted you could make recipes that use poison, healing water, and even oil.

13. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

Is there any progress on this? Was one of my favorite mods in the Koala days :poke:

14. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

So, @kingofcrows, are you still working on updating this?

DiggleDugger likes this.
  15. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update for Spirited Giraffe?

16. D0HH

D0HH Void-Bound Voyager

Would be super awesome if you would open it to the public (open source?) so other people can work on it~?

I forgot who did that but they decided they didn't have the time to spend on their mods, so they made it open source but credit still needs to be given to him.
    So if you don't have the time it would be awesome if you'd do something similar! I'm hearing so much about this on reddit but I haven't got to try it yet!

17. kingofcrows

Heya guys! sorry for the suuuuper late reply. I really wanted to continue to work on this but due to unforseen circumstances... I cannot. I would like to open this up to being opensource ONLY because of the fact that so many of you are interested in seeing this mod continue! Once again, I am sorry I failed you all D:

18. kingofcrows

19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Couldn't resist.

[​IMG]

20. kingofcrows

I knoooow. I am so very sorry guys. Things happened, life and crap. you know how it is. But instead of allowing this to die...I will pass the legacy on. ;-;