1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Are you playing it on the nightly version? If so, the crafting stations are currently not compatible with it. If you're not playing the nightly version, navigate to your most recent starbound.log and upload it here. It should be located in a directory like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage
    The starbound.log will show what error is the cause.

2. Starbounder #1

Starbounder #1 Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know how. It says it does not support the extension.

3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More [GLAD GIRAFFE ONLY] with a new update entry:

Leia has re-entered the battlefield

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Tofu Mc Dog

Tofu Mc Dog Starship Captain

Ummm... before you updated the main mod I just used the human eye mod on its own, in fact I still have it, so no big deal that you don't offer it anymore. Just wanted to let you know.
    In related topics:

YYYAAAYYY!!!

5. AmazonValkyrie

6. Mumpfbrapp

Mumpfbrapp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AmazonValkyrie, How exactly do i have to change "electrostafftier1.activeitem"
    so Boushh's Staff works again as it does in the v2.04 version of your mod?

I guess i have to change the animation and altabilitytype thingies, but...
    the first time i tried i just turned my staff into a perfect item.

(I do not like much the new primary and secondary attackanimations,
    though they look nice and "actiony". I just think, it looks weird to have
    such primary attackanimation with a weapon that has no blade and
    the secondary attack is all over the place.)

7. AmazonValkyrie

Oh you mean the original spin move and spear swing I had setup? I tried to set up the electrostaff the same as it once was, but I had a lot of trouble doing so since I had originally altered LUA files to make it do what it did, and with 1.0, the developers changed the LUA files again, and I just couldn't figure out how to make it work like it once did. I chose to give it multiple swings to make it more useful since it's alt ability changed. Though I am somewhat partial to having multiple swings for the primary attack, I am definitely open to changing the alt ability, as it was really more of a placeholder choice to begin with. Did you or anyone else have any move types in mind?

8. Mumpfbrapp

Mumpfbrapp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AmazonValkyrie,Yup, the old stuff, almost always is the best.

°grins° Ideas? Sure, what about an animation like twirly cheerleader-sticks flying up into the air and coming down like ICBM's,
    in 5m height above ground they release several pom-poms of death, which then explode into 16384 shrapnel?

9. Dbane

Dbane Tentacle Wrangler

Is it possible to request a red lightsaber? I really want to play a sith like character. Your lightsaber is spectacular and much better than any other lightsaber mod. So if there is a way to please make a red version I would be in love!

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  10. AmazonValkyrie

I'll see what I can do ;)

Dbane likes this.
  11. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More with a new update entry:

A Sith saber?

12. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More with a new update entry:

A Sith saber?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  13. AmazonValkyrie

[​IMG]
    She will never be forgotten...

14. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

How does it work on multiplayer? Will everyone be Leia?

15. AmazonValkyrie

Everyone who has the mod could be. The outfits are just armors that characters make and equip in game ^_^

DukeScrewface likes this.
  16. AmazonValkyrie

Remembering a Warrior Princess

17. DukeScrewface

It throws a client side error with the starting broadsword:

[Error] Could not load image asset '/items/active/weapons/melee/broadsword/swoosh2/physicalswoosh.png:3', using placeholder default.

Attached Files:

18. AmazonValkyrie

I'll take a look and post a fix ^_^ Thank you for posting your log and info!

*EDIT* Upon further inspection I haven't been able to pin down the issue. None of the files in this mod use or reference the three physical swooshes in their animation files, as they use custom swooshes. Do you know if you get this error even without this mod installed?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  19. DukeScrewface

I'm pretty sure but i can double check. You can try to recreate yourself: start a server, login in with a client, skip the intro mission, use both types of swings, go down to the planet, use both types of swings again, log off, exit the game, and ctrl c to shut down the server. Then check the client side log.