1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa mod with a new update entry:

Jedi Knight Leia added + more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. AmazonValkyrie

Upcoming Update: Storage! I felt the urge to create storage containers that will look and sound very familiar to those of you who have played a certain series of Star Wars games ;) Three or four different ones will be included, also, Leia's wardrobe crafting station will be in the next release! Look for it soon ^_^

3. AmazonValkyrie

If the stars align properly, there will be a content/patch update tonight! I haven't been as productive lately as usual thanks to a certain Star Wars MMO. On the plus side, playing that MMO has made me wanna create a lot of Star Wars furniture packs and recreate the contents of the cartel packs from Old Republic into this....but that's gonna turn this into one massive Star Wars mod. Anybody interested in that?

4. AmazonValkyrie

Well obviously those stars didn't align. Anyhow, the wardrobe has been crafted. It's design is from The Old Republic MMO, and it's referred to as an antique in Leia's era :p I need to fix a few issues with it, and I want to organize the interface, but I'm happy with it's look. The next update with this wardrobe crafting station will be a bit further in the future, because several days ago my boyfriend decided to craft eighty lightsabers for the mod >_< He designed a more beautiful lightsaber that is true to the films, and a multitude of types and colors. We're both working at testing them and working out the kinks, but they've already got a working, animated crafting station befitting of the New Jedi Order which Leia would belong to. To be true to the lore, they'll need a new ore: lightsaber crystals! Along with all this, I'm also getting ready to massively redo the overview page for this mod, and did I mention I'd be expanding to encompass all of Star Wars? It's gonna be big, and if you've got any requests, suggestions, etc, send them my way. I'd like to pick up the torch where arrjaytea left off, and bring all of Star Wars to Starbound. I'll see you next with an update to this mod soon enough ;)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  5. AmazonValkyrie

I've returned to my mod work, at last! Here's a snippet of armors for Leia to come:

[​IMG]

The first two are from the comic collection about Leia called "The Heart of the Rebellion" from the Star Wars: Empire series. The first is without the bandolier, and the second is with. I figured I'd make two, although this outfit will have a new hairstyle as well :p

The second is an armored outfit that I dreamed up for her years ago. It's time Leia gotta set of real, durasteel armor ;) I'll post my original concept art for this one once the armor set is finished! Thinking of designing a helmet, but I'm not sure yet :p

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    kittentamer likes this.
  6. tofudog01

tofudog01 Space Spelunker

Oh happy day...
    One robe to rule them all... or as papa said when I thought you might have left: "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
    You are back
    //hopskips on the roof of Organa Tower, looses footing and 30% pixels - still happy//

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  7. lambo517

lambo517 Guest

o_O
    Very nice mod! I like very much!

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  8. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would like to request a simplified version that only adds craft-able vanity clothing items from this mod and the added hairstyles to the characters please, without modifying things like character body, hurt sounds & starting clothing item options.

9. AmazonValkyrie

I'll consider it. The reason the body changed to begin with is because the underwear is visible while wearing the metal bikini if the body goes unaltered. As that would compromise the intended look of the outfit, I don't intend to revert to the original body.

10. xzerobeatx

xzerobeatx Poptop Tamer

Im not asking for anyhting additional. can you please upgrade to Pleased Giraffe?

11. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa with a new update entry:

"That boy is our last hope." "No...there is another."

12. AmazonValkyrie

The Heart of the Rebellion

13. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

Weapons are disabled, or just throw errors?
    Aside from cosmetic changes, what are currently enabled changes that affect gameplay?
    The cosmetic changes won't do anything(aside from remove underwear) unless I'm human and pick the new bodyparts?

14. AmazonValkyrie

Yes, the removal of underwear is for human, female characters only for *proper usage* of the metal bikini. Beyond that, as I posted in the update, the weaponry is still in the process of being fixed and upgraded. Hope to have it posted soon.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  15. maxwellpaultherock

maxwellpaultherock Void-Bound Voyager

16. AmazonValkyrie

Was that page just taken down? It's giving me an error message when I click your link.

17. AmazonValkyrie

Updated, tiered versions of Leia's weaponry (along with alt abilities for each) will be returning in the next few days, so keep an eye out, guys!

18. AmazonValkyrie

Tiered Weapons/Graphics Revision/Human Eye Option

19. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

funny enough when i play the galaxy wars mini game on minecraft which the game is basically like starwars battle front i always choose the side of the empire

20. Starbounder #1

Starbounder #1 Aquatic Astronaut

It always crashes when I try to open the old republic wardrobe or the tantiv IV crafting panel. Do you know how too fix this?