RELEASED Stamina Idle Regen update for SMAPI 0.39.6

Discussion in 'Mods' started by KSwitch500, Apr 4, 2016.

1. KSwitch500

KSwitch500 Aquatic Astronaut

ALL THE CREDIT FOR THIS MOD GOES TO MiZiPex. I just tried updating it to SMAPI 0.39.6

This is my first ever time trying to do this type of thing, Im sorry if its not perfect. I got it working on my rig so I just copied the files and am posting them here.

Anyway, I was going through updating my mods and noticed the Stamina Regen Mod wasnt updated to the latest SMAPI. Its still fully configurable, but in order to change the values you have to edit the StaminaIdle file in the Mods folder. Not the StaminaIdle folder. It appears that when the game loads it creates the StaminaIdle file in the mods folder. I wont pretend to know why it does this, all I know is it works.

All you have to do is extract the files to your Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/ Mods folder. If you have any questions, or this has already been updated/you can do better please let me know and i'll delete this post.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

Hammurabi likes this.
    • mistermile

mistermile Void-Bound Voyager

Nice, thanks a lot. I'va been try to edit for SMAPI 0.39+ but it took all my time. thank again:DD:DD

• AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any way to turn it down a bit, or make it so it doesn't regen while paused?
        While I love the idea, it's a bit overly powerful at the moment ._.

• KSwitch500

Im not sure about regen while the game is paused, but you can edit how often you regen stamina and how much you regen at a time. Just open the StaminaIdle file(not the.dll) and change the numbers to whatever youd like.

• AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry, I missed that. Any idea what the rate value is in? Ticks? Seconds?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
            • KSwitch500

The rate is how often you regen. In my case I have the amount set to 2 and the rate set to 3. So I regen 2 stamina every 3 seconds.