REQUEST Sprite Recolors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ChooMcoo, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ChooMcoo

ChooMcoo Void-Bound Voyager

I recently got this mod,
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/599/?tab=4&&navtag=https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/ajax/comments/?mod_id=599&page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=4941370&pUp=1
    which recolors majority of the map, but I've noticed that certain sprites aren't recolored.

If you look at my images you'll see that things like the brown rocks, mini bushes, branches, and other misc. plants weren't changed and have a different color scheme that doesn't match well. There's also the large logs, which I didn't get a pic of. I'm sure there are other things like possibly in the secret forest but I haven't gotten there yet so I'm not sure.

I was wondering if someone could make a mod which would correct this issue.

Attached Files:

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

• ChooMcoo

Thank you so much. While it sadly doesn't recolor the branches/logs and mini bushes that you chop up, it does recolor the misc. plants which is still great! I also really like the new building colors.

• .Lavender.

IIRC, that's because it's on a different sprite sheet. I can look into it though. :)

• ChooMcoo

That'd be great!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

that's paths.xnb, i've recoloured mine -

Attached Files:

.Lavender. likes this.
            • .Lavender.

You beat me to it! I was just about to post, hehe.

• rapmu

rapmu Void-Bound Voyager

I see this is really old and I don't even know if people would be notified of this, but this recolor used to show up for me and now it won't, I can't find anything in my mods that replace paths.xnb so I can't figure out why that would happen

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@ChooMcoo and @rapmu Use this version instead - after verifying your game files to get rid of the old xnb files - it uses Content Patcher to place the recolor and is up to date.

• rapmu

rapmu Void-Bound Voyager

that's the mod i'm using right now but it doesn't change the logs/branches which is what i'm trying to make work :/ thank you for the reply though
                    (also i've been trying to figure out how to create a mod myself to let the xnb load through smapi but i've been at this for two days and i can't understand how to make a dll to save my life lmao)
                    edit -- i even just tried to add it into the content.json and assets of eemies map recolor and idk if i did it wrong or if i just still refuses to load because im not getting any errors from the edit i made and set the mod to load last :/

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019