RELEASED [Sprite, Portrait] Doomguy Kent

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by asdasdgfrw, Mar 8, 2016.

1. asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

2. Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

The Smiling face looks a bit creepy and not that in line with the other ones.... but for sure good quality though

• CassetteApe

CassetteApe Master Chief

RIP AND TEAR!

Good job, man! I've been really enjoying these portraits of yours! If Kent had the Doomguy's body armor it would be flawless.

• asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

Well, it's supposed to be creepy.
        That's what I tried to make.

[​IMG]

EltonScone, vDominai and XaviiKinz like this.
        • Upmarket Mango

Upmarket Mango Void-Bound Voyager

Great work, dude. Just two minor critiques: The eyebrows in your creation are angled steeper than those in the original DoomGuy sprites. I suggest bringing the outer ends of the eyebrows down just a tad. Secondly, the shading on the cheeks on your sprite is too low in comparison to the original DoomGuy sprites, giving your DoomGuy thicker, rounder looking cheeks. I've made an image to point out what I mean. I would suggest pulling the shading up on yours to get a closer look to the original.

[​IMG]

Really great start, though, guy. Just some minor tweaking and it'll be golden, imo.

• TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

came here because this sounded incredible, saw your avatar, and now all i want is terryland scarecrows....

fantastic job though, you got the likeness down perfectly. great that you did the overworld sprite too.