RELEASED Sprite and Portrait for Emily

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Washistar, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Washistar

Washistar Void-Bound Voyager

This is my first mod for the game. I wanted to see if I could make mods just 'cause. I've been searching for a different look for Emily but didn't really find any. So, I decided to make one for myself. I tested it on my own game so it should work.
    Remember to back up the original files and place the files in their respective locations.

Added the red shirt version of the portrait as requested.

03/30/16 Edit: Made skin outline on sprite darker. It looked off compared to the other villager sprites.
    Edits: Emily Green Lrg.png Emily Sprite.png Emily Red Lrg.png
    Original: Emily.png Emily.png

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
      HopeWasHere, Beon, Sived and 11 others like this.
    • Meliha

Meliha Orbital Explorer

This is cool. Could you do the same but with a red shirt? (only portrait would be enough)

• agry

agry Orbital Explorer

Really like the hair style, always wanted to mary her or Jodi... reality was a harsh awakening. :(

• Washistar

Done. :)

• Washistar

Thanks. :) Aww, yeah, I know. She seemed like she could be an interesting bachelor.

• Meliha

Meliha Orbital Explorer

Thanks a lot! :)

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

She even kisses you at one point~

SORRY CLINT! :rofl:

Really, though...I'm not too sure why we can't actually marry her...it would indeed be nice, and she could still do her nightly work at the saloon w/o any real issues, imo...since she's not an actual merchant. She's quite obviously single, too...and...she's just quirky enough to make things interesting. She'd probably be a real interesting spouse/partner. :rofl:

I want to see Jodi become a marriage candidate as well, though only with some conditions met (I've mentioned them in a suggestion thread on the suggestions forum area, as well as a few other threads...so I won't reiterate it here again, heh). =x

• james0019

james0019 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for this.

• Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

added new version marry in my game,awesome job ty for this <3<3

• Washistar

No problem. I appreciate you appreciating me. ;)

Thank you very much. Glad you like it. :rofl:

• BH5432

BH5432 Void-Bound Voyager

Cool thing to note. Emily is the next girl that we will beable to Marry. As was voted on the developers twitter.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love her hair! I ended up editing the sprite to flip it though (the part on the sprite is the other way around and it has always bothered me), kept the original red dress and made it compatible with v1.1. She looks lovely! Many thanks :)