sprinkler æsthetics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skinflint, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

55C87EB4-9CEE-4579-A498-F0105C8E8747.jpeg

See how nicely sprinklers would blend in if they counted as watering their own plot which kept the soil also hoed? Please make it so!

(I did also try all the brownish flooring available in the game laid underneath the sprinklers but that IMO looked even worse.)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Kind of assumed at everyone just always puts flooring underneath sprinklers, so that they don't hoe them up again in future. No reason not to IMO. My personal preference is the cobblestone path, because the craft is one you get as a starter for free, and stones are so cheap and abundant. They look better than the wooden path, because of the contrasting colours, and also wood is too valuable to waste on flooring.

Never even considered before whether sprinklers watered the square they stood on, because you can't plant anything there anyway while the sprinkler is in situ.

Agree it looks better to be watered if you don't use flooring though. Maybe there's a mod for it, or if there isn't it's probably pretty easy to do one; maybe suggest it to whoever did Better Sprinklers, or some other similar mod.

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The thing is I'm on mobile, so no mods (probably ever).