1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Sports?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Breather, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

2. -Red-

-Red- Big Damn Hero

I assume I'd handle sport much like I did in terraria. Set up a colosseum around the spawn point and then wait for someone to randomly come in. Then flip the switch that opens up the rooms full of captured monsters on either end.
    [​IMG]

We used to just set a man loose in the jungle biome and then hunt him down with a rifle and an elephant... but apparently that's called PKing with is frowned upon. Also the other guy tended to have weapons and armor forged from the depths of hell.

3. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

flying skateboards ? sonic riders easter egg :)

4. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

So I was missing an 'a' in my head :p

5. Lugubrious

Lugubrious Scruffy Nerf-Herder

a tower game where each of you has 1/2 the tower (separate rooms/ left - right) and there are a bunch of challenges (fights, platforms, maybe even crafting) and once you complete one room you move to the next floor. at the top you get rewarded depending on how much gold you are carrying(bringing items wouldn't be fair) along with dumping lava down your opponents half of the tower(which would also conveniently wash away anything they left behind and kill them, burning the gold they brought for a good reward.)
    this game would test all knowledge and keyboard skills, while allowing each person to bet differently.
    your reward would depend on the amount of gold you bring.

6. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

I say Hover-board Racing!:cool::rainbow:

7. Baradrim

Baradrim Big Damn Hero

Maybe we will be able to play floor is lava?
    (With floor as actual lava)

The Enlightened Grue likes this.
  8. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

Oh god yes yes yes yes yes yes!X3

9. Now you make me want to (lazily) edit the character sprites so they look like Sonic and Jet. :lolwut:

M C likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.