RELEASED Spooky/goth interior decoration-FURNITURE RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by serpentwined, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

So there's been no reply and the OP hasn't been on in a couple months, sooooo....

Here's the furniture, updated for 1.1. If serpentwined comes back and wants to update her stuff, I'll take it down.

• Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

I was asked to update the walls and floors serpentwined made too but I'm pretty sure we all just forgot the file had to be put in two locations.

BUT ANYWHO, JUST IN CASE...

Here is an... "updated?" version of the walls and floors. Remember to put a copy in both Content AND the Maps folder.

• tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

Weird but my singing stone is not replaced =/

• tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

I figured out the problem after unpacking the xnb, the singing stone in craftables was not recolored. So it's just a matter of unpacking, editing the png.
          I have done this myself however, my craftables png and furniture png are both very customized with mixed sets...so I don't know if I should post it but it's really simple:
          Unpack craftables and copy and paste the stone in from the furniture png (you have to unpack it), repack craftlables and place back into tilesheets...

I'm new to this game so I was wondering are there two diff singing stones cause then could have two colours??

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

I know this is super old, but I wanted to give you a heads-up that all the previews and other images are gone. None of them are viewable; they're all little photo icons with a red X on them. :(

• Kaunisenkeli

Kaunisenkeli Void-Bound Voyager

You can find preview images on the Nexus entry.
              https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/227

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex