Splode's Gear and Items Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Splode, Feb 26, 2012.

?

How much do you like my MS Paint pics?

1. Amazeing!!1!!1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amazeing!!1!!!!11!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Splode

Splode Space Spelunker

Sup guys, im Splode and this is my second time writeing this cuz, the first time a scrub'ed up. LOL. Anyway here some of my Gear and Items ideas, be sure to look at my other Ideas thread when there done.

Idea #1:
    Power Armor. Sure rename it, and sure i got the idea from Fallout, but still i think a semi-decent armor made from semi-decent minerals would be cool. Here is a pic:
    [​IMG]

Idea #2:
    Gravity Gun. I got this idea while playing a game called Warp. Here is a picture of what the Grav. Gun would look like:
    [​IMG]
    Basicly what it would do, is if you shoot it at a gravity effected block (sand, gravel, etc.) it would reverse the gravity of said block and sent it floating up, instead of falling down. Also, smaller mobs (both peacful and harmful) if shot with GG would be sent floating up. Abit over power'd so i should be a weapon got towards the end of the game, and remember, only SMALL creatures some -includeing player and NPC's- are uneffected.

Idea #3:
    HoloLetter. The HoloLetter is a in-game item kinda like a Sign, but portalable. You can give the HoloLetter to a friend and he can read the text you have put on it. And beacuse were in the future you should be able to change text color and underline/un-underline text as well. I would hvae drawn a ghetto MS Paint pic, but when i tried i ended up drawing some kinda f*cked up iPad.

Idea #4:
    HoloMap. The HoloMap (HM) functions generaly like a Minecraft map, wereas with you hold it, it takes up the screen and you have to be in the location for it to show up on the map, also you should be able to mark points on the map to signify places. Ghetto MS Paint pic FTW:

[​IMG]
    EDIT: That red ring is like a marker and the brown-and-blue block in it is a ore for those of you who are getting confused. LOL.

Idea #5:
    Upgrade Node. Imagine reforgeing from Terreria. When useing a Upgrade Node (UP) on a Weapon or Armor you get a + or - buff. Like +%10 damage or if the UP ciructs out -%5 knockback and stuff. I didnt feel like drawin' a pic so here is the Power Node from Dead Space. L0L.
    [​IMG]

Ill be adding more Ideas VERY soon, after i play Terreria for about 3 hours. So keep updated in the forum and please leave lots of support on how much you love my pictures. ;) Trolololo!

2. Remmus

Remmus Subatomic Cosmonaut

all sounds like acceptable ideas, tho they all automaticly get -1 point because the OP bias poll, to encourage neutral, unbiased poll from the OP in the future.

3. Splode

Splode Space Spelunker

it was ment as a joke...:confused:

4. Remmus

Remmus Subatomic Cosmonaut

more often then not jokes only work when there part of a forum post, not in thread topic and polls, also 9/10 pretending to sound stupid jokes fail because..well none of us know you personally, so some automaticly assume you are stupid, so I strongly suggest saving the above joke for when your a more familiar, well known and I hope intellectual contributor to this forum.