1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Specifics of the Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by GourdCordman, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GourdCordman

GourdCordman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ordered the four-pack a while back and redeemed one for it's soundtrack. I noticed most of the tracks are "experimental" and many seem missing or some such. Will the soundtrack be updated, and will I be notified, or is this the final release until beta? Etc., etc. Just wondering, if no one has any specifics that's fine as well. It's a pretty trivial matter.

2. It should be updated at some point I believe (before or after beta, I have no idea). Tracks that are "missing" likely were not fully complete at the time the soundtrack was published to Humble.

3. GourdCordman

GourdCordman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will we be notified or is it just kind of an implied thing?

4. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

So far, there are not notifications when the soundtrack is updated. You'll just have to check occasionally, though they don't update it very often.

5. mivader

mivader Pangalactic Porcupine

Also, will there be updates on the home page when songs are added to the soundtrack?

6. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

They haven't been doing this so far. So, I don't expect them to start doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.