Specialized Animal Farming

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ayumi, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Ayumi

Ayumi Pangalactic Porcupine

Certain breeds of animals and yeld more of a certain kind of product!​
    Dairy Cows make more Milk then others : ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Beef Cows Make more ...beef...:
    [​IMG]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[​IMG]
    Sheep for shearing make more wool : ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sheep for meat harvest produce more lamb:
    [​IMG]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [​IMG]
    Spotted pigs produce truffles: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Pink Piggies make more pork:
    (I needs sprite base)​
    Brown/Black chickens give you eggs:~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~White chickens give more ...chicken
    (Sprite bases I needs)​

Ghostar likes this.
    • Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

Ostriches and Cats would be cool and shouldnt the meat sheep be called lamb?
      Ostriches could be a later game alternitive to hourses as they can also lay ostrich eggs they would be more usefull (harvest moon has ostriches)
      Cats could protect against pests or help you around the farm like they do in harvest moon

• Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

That's true, I mean you can't milk steers or bulls so you have to use them for meat. Or reproduction...
        But yeah all the female cows would be the "dairy cows".

You could have hens for eggs and males for yummy chicken.

• CJoker3221

CJoker3221 Pangalactic Porcupine

Unsure if killing livestocks will be in-game.
          Of all the series of RF and HM, I've never seen one that actually had livestock butchering, unless you send those livestocks to the butcher of SV or something

• Rogarth

Rogarth Void-Bound Voyager

I don't ever remember any meat in a HM game, would open up the cooking skill a lot if there was though. Not sure I'm a fan of having 2 versions of every animal though, beyond male and female that is. Male for meat female for most produce in general.

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I could be in favor of meat and butchering.