Special Soils: useful gardening blocks

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by catocat9001, Dec 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. catocat9001

catocat9001 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had an idea for expanding the gardening by being able to craft gardening soils from the foraging table, here's the list:

Sandy Soil - requires 10 Dirt + 10 Sand, makes 10, speeds up the growth of arid crops(Beakseed, Currentcorn)
    Clay Soil - requires 10 Dirt + 10 Clay, makes 10, speeds up the growth of lush crops(corn, tomato, carrot)
    Silty Soil - requires 10 Dirt + 10 Silt, makes 10, speeds up the growth of unusual crops(Oculemon, Pussplum, Boneboo)
    Peaty Soil - requires 10 Dirt + 10 Plant Matter, makes 10 speeds up the growth of tropical crops(Banana, Avesmingo, Cocoa)
    Chalky Soil - requires 10 Dirt + 10 Cobblestone/Gravel/Limestone, makes 10 speeds up the growth of mechanical crops(Automato, Diodia, Boltbulb)
    Loamy Soil - requires 10 each of the five soils above, makes 10, speeds up the growth of all crops(can only be crafted after the foraging table has been upgraded into an agricultural station)

This is a minor suggestion, so it doesn't need that much feedback, I await your opinions and feedback.

VuesaMerced and Never like this.
  2. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Great idea, sounds easier to implement than most suggestions. I approve!