Special regions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LordFlame, Feb 21, 2013.

1. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

the regions will be areas you could travel to to get resources or shop or party

The city
    is where you can party an action that may randomly cost money but raises your happiness however partying at full happiness causes a random event you may even find you have a son without even being married the things that happen will be random and both good or bad which you might not know about for a while

The beach
    is a place to relax go swimming if you want you could collect salt water to convert to salt or fill a pond with it to breed certain fish or you could collect the sand for later a nice place to relax

Evangelion likes this.
    • Cloakedboltz

Cloakedboltz Guest

Maybe you could collect "Fleur de sel" too.

• Dizzard

Dizzard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like if the city was similar to the town in that it had named npcs that you could befriend and you could convince some of them to move to the countryside town (Stardew Valley) and they bring their services to the town.

Also it would be neat if there were shops in the city that could order your produce.

• djchrisblue

djchrisblue Phantasmal Quasar

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I could imagine a snowy region. I like snowy regions. Just not in real life.