1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Spawning Outside of House When Returning Home After Missing Luau

Discussion in 'Support' started by TraciP, May 13, 2019.

1. TraciP

TraciP Seal Broken

Game Version 1.30 (Current)
    Device - Apple iPad Pro 9.7"
    OS - Apple iOS 12.2 (Current)
    Gameplay Status - Summer, Day 11, 11:00pm, Year 5

After missing the Luau, my farmer went to the beach and upon arriving (finding the Luau was over and everyone was gone), my gameplay screen details (inventory, date and time, etc) did not appear on my screen. She was able to move around the beach and even pick up coral. Upon leaving the beach via her horse, additional scenes all the way to her farm also lacked any screen details /menus. Upon entering her farm area, she spawned OUTSIDE of her house. At this point, the screen details and menu reappeared correctly. She was able to walk around off-scene outside of the house walls, but could not enter the house. I walked her around to the front door and tried to enter that way. This did cause her to re-spawn, but on her front porch. At this point (1:30am) the cutscene from having placed a diamond in Grandpa's grave earlier that same day, played out. I always recalled this cutscene playing out the morning AFTER he appears to her in her sleep, not before she even goes to bed? I was then able to put her to bed in her house. Upon waking in the morning at 6:00am, the game seemed to return to normal status in all aspects.

Possibly related bug/issue? A few days ago, at night, while returning on her horse from the mines, when changing scenes from the north road to the farm, the screen went black as usual, but her farm never loaded. All sounds indicated I could touch the screen and her horse was moving around, but the screen remained blacked out. I force-quit the game and restarted it, choosing to "pick up where I left off." The game reloaded to the same blacked out scene. I force-quit again, restarted, but this time chose to NOT pick up where I left off, forcing her to restart her entire day. All scenes returned to normal and ai repeated the day exactly as I had before, but this time with no scene change issues.

(Edited: Due to issues between this support site and my device, I am unable to upload my screenshots. The file sizes are too large and the error message on this site, froze my post.)

Also, I was unable to post this under the iOS bugs/issues forum, so please relocate this post if it shouldn't be posted here. Thank you!

Last edited: May 13, 2019