1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Fine, guess I'll be adding randomgenerated weapons next then.

Current work on interface (don't mind the filter icons):
    [​IMG]

Edit:
    Working on gun icon, then the items + recipes themselves
    [​IMG]
    Done, testing now.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Errors4l updated Spawnable Items Pack - Spawn most items free! with a new update entry:

Added all randomgenerated weapons!

Read the rest of this update entry...

SneakerAce likes this.
  3. SneakerAce

SneakerAce Void-Bound Voyager

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Think you did something wrong there :)

5. Welshwarrior

Welshwarrior Void-Bound Voyager

I've done the installation steps, And tried it, But comes up with all the usual clothes and fabric.
    Yes, I tried with a old and a new character. Still the same results.

6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

That's odd. Have you tried reïnstalling? might be some modified(/broken) core files.

7. RiceCooker

RiceCooker Void-Bound Voyager

I used this mod once and I was testing out the techs and stuff and now everytime I make a new character and check my tech on the ship it says I have the CameraMan Tech. I would like to get rid of this but how ;(?

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The cameraman tech does not have a chip/recipe, for this reason it's the only tech that I made the mod unlock by default. You can just choose not to use it if you don't want it, because there's no point where you would unlock it in the game.
    If you really want to get rid of it on future characters, get rid of the reference in the player.config (line 281 under // techs ). Techs bound to your already created characters will stay there.

9. tacosaregood

tacosaregood Poptop Tamer

Help! The game doesn't start up when I put the new 1.6 version in the mods folder, instead a message comes up that says "Mod 'SpawnableItemsPack' is of wrong version 'Beta v. Angry Koala' expected 'Beta v. Offended Koala'

10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You sure are on an old version. Update your Starbound game and then install the mod :)

11. RiceCooker

RiceCooker Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the help, I just have a slight OCD which is helpful to me since it kinda forces me to organize everything which is good so I can't stand having that random tech sittings there watching xD!

EDIT: Also I'm thinking of keeping it just because now, I was just wondering if I messed up on the mod or something. Nice job on this mod hope you keep updating it. Also another question, is it like most MineCraft mods where when the game updates the mod is completely un able to work or glitch out? If not I can continue using it like normal right?

EDIT: Also it possible that you'll add another crafting station and getting rid of the yarn spinner since I wanna use it for crafting things (armour etc) unless you can use another crafting station since I don't want to have to keep taking it out of the mods folder. Also to make that new crafting station you'll add maybe just add a tab with all 3 crafting stations somewhere in the corner or put the new yarn spinner in your ships chest?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  12. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

Whenever I try to put the Armor Crafter down, it's invisible and I can't click on it. Any clue why?

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Make sure the SpawnableItemPack folder with all it's contents from the most recent download is in your /Starbound/mods folder.

Manual fixing:
    The armor crafter icon is located at SpawnableItemPack/objects/generic/sip/siparmorcrafter.png, defined by the siparmorcrafter.object file in the same folder. Make sure the .object file ends with
    Code:
      "inventoryIcon" : "siparmorcraftericon.png",
      "orientations" : [
        {
          "dualImage" : "siparmorcrafter.png",
          "imagePosition" : [-8, -8],
          "frames" : 1,
          "animationCycle" : 3.5,

"spaceScan" : 0.1,
          "anchors" : [ "bottom" ]

}
      ]
    }

14. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

It looks exactly like that =/

I'll try reinstalling the mod (even though it's just dragging one thing over haha). Thanks for the quick response!

EDIT::

Stil unable to place and use the Armor Crafter. I also can't place or access the object crafter

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The .modinfo file in the main folder of the mod contains the current version of the game. On an update, it won't work because of a version mismatch, which can be manually patched by replacing the old version with the newer version in this file. The rest should work just fine after doing that :).
    Of course, I will do this myself and update the mod asap. when an update arrives.

I personally really like the idea of being able to craft the most important items in the Spinning Wheel, as you can use this crafting station on MP servers as well. Don't think I'll get rid of it unless I'm forced to (eg. a lot of items added to the Spinning Wheel in the vanilla game).

The way filters work is that there's one filters (same as the object name) which is the default filter when you have none selected. It basically just seperates all items you want to put in that crafting station from every item in the game.
    Under that are the filters you can see and click on (eg. head/chest/legs/back). These items HAVE to be in the default filter. If I were to do what you suggested and put everything in one station, there'd be too many items in this default filter and crash your game.
    If I'm wrong here and there is a way to not make items show up in the default filter, but do make them show up in seperate filters, please reply back or PM me. This would make the mod a lot more stable and faster.

16. Trips

Trips Big Damn Hero

The icons for weapons dont appear? I have no option to get ANY of them? help?

17. Laraso

Laraso Void-Bound Voyager

A few hours ago, an odd glitch happened to me that erased roughly four hours of gameplay. I had found quite a few new techs (namely butterflies and morphball), and some cosmetic items that I liked, but it all somehow disappeared for no reason, and my inventory + ship got reset to how it was four hours prior.

I was looking for some way to spawn in the techs and cosmetic items again, and I found your mod. After reading the description of the mod, I was under the impression that as long as this mod was active, I could craft anything I wanted from the spinning wheel. After I gave myself back the items I wanted, I disabled the mod and restarted the game. Everything is fine and dandy, except for the part where I now have every single last blueprint available for every single race in the entire game unlocked. That's not something I wanted.

Is there any way to reverse this, or am I SOL?

18. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Make sure you're on the latest version of StarBound and are using the latest version of SIP (first Dropbox download link in the Overview tab). If the problem persists please let me know.

As mentioned in a previous post,
    Sorry mate!

19. Laraso

Laraso Void-Bound Voyager

Well that's thoroughly disappointing, but thankfully I get over these kinds of things quickly. I'd advise you to explicitly state that installing this mod permanently unlocks all blueprints, so nobody else will make this mistake again.

When reading the description for your mod, you say near the top "Because some people didn't like the idea of having the techs unlocked automatically, I now replaced these with blueprints found in the Spinning Wheel - Upgrades". I now understand that you were referring to the tech system (e.g. Energy Dash, Gravity Bubble), however the first time I read it I thought you were referring to the game progression techs, such as the Durasteel Tech Upgrade, which lead me to believe that this mod would not boost my character all the way to end game (tier 10).

Shortly below that, you talk about the unique Armor Crafter that your mod introduces. You state that the Armor Crafter allows you to craft the weapons and armor of all races, so I assumed that if the Armor Crafter was made just for that purpose, the mod would reserve the Armor Crafter for that specific purpose and would not add all armors and weapons to my normal crafting stations.

If I had known that all recipes in the game would become permanently unlocked by simply running the game with this mod installed, I would have opted not to install the mod and instead I would have continued playing normally to make up those four lost hours manually. Your mod is great, but you should really put a disclaimer noting that it will permanently unlock all blueprints in the game for the character you use it with. Your current disclaimer, "Note: All items cost 1 Pixel, this mod is not intended to be used if you want to obtain items legit or with balanced recipes/prices. If you don't like that, just leave :love:.", doesn't make that part very clear.

"Spawnable Items Pack adds well over 600 free recipes to the Spinning Wheel [and unlocks every recipe in the game]"

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  20. Jazzelhawk

Jazzelhawk Space Hobo

Hey, just wondering when you will add the throwable items such as flares, bombs, molotovs?