1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

2. SXOCKER

SXOCKER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I need help , i have this mods ,Can you tell me which one is causing conflict please? already remove stardustlib and starduslibPost to use it with Quickminibar and vice versa
    [​IMG]

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I can't tell just like that. Please describe what issue you're experiencing and share the log file after opening the Spawnable Item Pack.
    https://starbounder.org/Modding:Starbound_Log_File

4. SXOCKER

I use the starbound 1.4.0 but the mod donĀ“t load

Attached Files:

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Manipulated UI is extremely old. No wonder. Uninstall that mod.

6. SXOCKER

Finally!! I work, thousand thanks Errors4l

Attached Files:

Errors4l likes this.
  7. peng5629

peng5629 Big Damn Hero

Hi, is the current version working for this version of Starbound? I put the pak file in my mods folder, although I can't find the interface button nor the item spawner menu. Any help is appreciated

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. smb64

smb64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is there a way to have the Spawnable Item Fetcher make a patch from mods installed through the Steam Workshop?

10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Yeah but you'll have to unpack them first. Various patches already exist on the workshop if you search for them. steam mods are downloaded to Steam/steamapps/workshop/211820/MOD where MOD is the number found in the URL of the workshop mod.

Note that the patch will only work when used through the workshop, since the target mod is also on the workshop.

If you need any help feel free to let me know what part you're struggling with.