1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

2. MeepMipMeep

MeepMipMeep Space Hobo

I dont use the steam version, my friend gave the game to me over discord but I will see what I can find.

3. MeepMipMeep

MeepMipMeep Space Hobo

Do you mean the note pad? Because the log files are not readable

Attached Files:

4. MeepMipMeep

MeepMipMeep Space Hobo

I only have the Draconis Race Mod, Human hair which I can easily delete, neko race, and character extender for the extra races mods to fuction

5. MeepMipMeep

MeepMipMeep Space Hobo

There are no mods that are touching UI or anything like that

6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You can open those files in a text editor such as Notepad++, put the contents of the file in https://pastebin.com/ and share the URL here (or a private conversation).
    Make sure the game has crashed before doing this, otherwise the log file will not contain any useful information.

7. Nix56

Nix56 Void-Bound Voyager

i have a question im trying to add splatoon 2 weapons to the spawnable item pack but it i cant seem to get it to work everytime i click create patch it says a total of 0 items have been fetched but the mod itself is just json files. can anyone please help me out?

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. Nix56

Nix56 Void-Bound Voyager

10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

That mod adds a bunch of item descriptors, not items. Item descriptors simply put hold information about an existing item in the game. They hold the values that make weapons unique and can be modified a lot. The flexibility of these item descriptors allow people to create custom items such as the one that mod offers.
    Sadly, because item descriptors aren't "new" items they aren't detected by the tool, which is why you end up with 0 items.

11. nealcwarren123456

nealcwarren123456 Void-Bound Voyager

i did too from gog

12. Jetchain or Niall

Jetchain or Niall Big Damn Hero

Game crashes upon opening a window, like matter manip. upgrades, mech upgrades, and SIP with quickbar.

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

If those interfaces crash your game, you should probably know it's some other mod that's causing it, or you have an older version of the game.

14. Jetchain or Niall

I'm pretty sure it's a confliction. Should i post a mod list so you can see which mods might be causing the problem?

15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The Spawnable Item Pack doesn't cause any conflicts with mods. I'm sorry but I don't see why I should be the one hunting for a conflict. There's no easy way, just trying to enable and disable different mods until the problem is resolved to pinpoint the problematic mod.

16. Jetchain or Niall

You were right, it's not a conflict. Tried it with an instance where I just had Quickbar and the item pack, still freezes.

17. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Latest version of the game, latest version of this mod and the Quickbar, no other mods, new character, same issue? I don't mean to come off rude but of the thousands of users you're the only one experiencing this problem, it's not the mod (by itself).
    I said SIP doesn't cause any conflicts, I never said other mods couldn't cause a conflict. Bad item parameters, wrongfully patching files, there's lots of ways another mod could 'break' SIP that are out of my control.

18. Algester

Algester Void-Bound Voyager

not exactly a game crashing issue but on some instances SIPS just "stops" working until I quit the instance of the game (basically going back to main menu and reloading my character file) if I check for items that "doesnt seem to exist"

when I mean it "stops" working in that when I try to search for other items it just doesnt want to maybe it maybe because I'm juggling 2 inventory windows and the game still thinks that the other window is active?

or because there are some conflict with items I have in the game that simply makes SIPS "give up"

for ease of checking I checked seeds and got some reef seeds from the results and thats when SIPS starts to "give up"

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

20. Foxx_13th

Foxx_13th Big Damn Hero

{Google translate}
    Hi, what to do if there is no icon in the interface((Tested with other mods and with the clean version without mods))?
    Maybe me need any other mods on the interface?