1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Mongrelaffufa

Mongrelaffufa Void-Bound Voyager

no i havent and i already tried reinstalling it but nothing

2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

3. InfinityWell

InfinityWell Void-Bound Voyager

foods would be nice

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I have a list of all (2901) items, and roughly 300 are in this mod. This will take a while, but I might just add 1000 and see if it becomes laggy/unstable :p.

InfinityWell likes this.
  5. Horse Rafał

Horse Rafał Void-Bound Voyager

I Have Problem. Update thats mod for version ,,Angry Koala"
    Pls. :)

6. MitzelLP

MitzelLP Void-Bound Voyager

Please Update on Beta v. Anquery Koola

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Sorry, I went to sleep right before the patch and thus am a bit late on updating, I'll release the patch for Angry Koala later today.

Edit: I had added about 2000 recipes (out of 2901 total) to the mod, but it becomes too unstable. It takes ages to load and searching lagged out my game completely. Manually taking out only the important items would take too long, so if you guys want to see more items added please let me know what types.

I'm probably not going to add every kind of food, but I'll start working on it after I get in some of the new Angry Koala items.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

10. Giere Drachios

Giere Drachios Starship Captain

Will armor, weapons, or items (like things you find in the wild and can 3D print) be added in the future?

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for your suggestion!

The problem is not the adding, but knowing what to add. Also I have to be quite careful in what I add, because with too many recipes the interface will lag out your game.
    I have no plans in adding weapons, as the good ones are all randomgenerated and then I´d have to make them myself and worry about balancing (If I'm wrong here please let me know). I might add all race armors soon, though.
    For the "items" you can find in the wild, it'd be helpful if you could name some so I know where to look :).

12. Giere Drachios

Ah, that is true! You could do "Random Sword" or "Random Pistol", perhaps, thus leaving it to chance what you get with only weapon types listed. (If that is at all possible)
    Items... Say, Glitch Chest, Avian Bed, etc. Things you can, say, find in a village or dungeon.

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I believe there's other mods that let you craft random weapons when you put a single piece of metal in a furnace, you might want to look that up.

For the objects, there's literally so many that simply adding those will make the mod unstable. Of course, for a mod that let's you spawn items it does make sense to add these, so I might have to add a custom crafting station (or multiple) soon to divide these items over. I found some reference files that contain all items you can find in randomly generated dungeons (EG. Glitch Castle, Apex Lab, etc.) so I could start by adding those.

14. Giere Drachios

Alright, it makes sense. Wouldn't want a terribly laggy mod, that's for sure. Thanks for the info. ^_^
    Can't wait till that idea is ready for play!

15. Troy0814

Troy0814 Big Damn Hero

Hey! I was wondering, I had this mod before the Angry Koala update and now i can access all the christmas items, ores, and ect. But now i can no longer access things like most of the vanity items nor can i access some of the lower tier ores? Do you think I just used the mod wrong or can it be a simple fix?

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Could you tell me which materials are missing from your list?
    Edit: I'm not sure what the best way is to fix missing recipes, but try taking the contents of the .txt file in the download and paste them under the line "portable3dprinter" : [ somewhere near the bottom of the player.config. Then craft and use a portable pixel printer and see if the recipes are unlocked. If that doesn't work I suggest trying to create a new character.
    Other than that I'm not sure how I can help you. This issue seems to happen with pre-patch characters even with official recipes, so I'm not quite sure myself. Sorry!

17. Troy0814

Troy0814 Big Damn Hero

I am unable to access ores at all, no bars lower then Durasteel. No vanity items besides the christmas ones. None of the flashlights i've seen before, none of the techs either. I also can't find any of the instruments on there as well.

ALSO

I know this is kind of a dumb thing to say at the moment but do you think you could add Racial specific armor to the things you can craft?

18. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I updated my previous message, I guess you missed that while writing your reply. Try that and see if it works :).

For the race armors, I did previously mention that I might add them, but objects (dungeon items etc.) have a higher priority for me right now.

19. Troy0814

Troy0814 Big Damn Hero

I'll try it out, thank you very much for the help! Have a great day. And take your time, goodluck!

20. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Currently working on adding crafting tables to implement all blocks and furniture items. It'll work.. probably, but these crafting tables won't work in MP (they'll disappear, even from your own ship). At any rate, you could spawn the items in SP and then join the MP server. This seems to be the only way to do it, without breaking everyone's game.
    [​IMG]
    Hope that sprite is fine for the objects box~