1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue sparrow license disappeared?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by woomypoob, Jul 2, 2018.

1. woomypoob

woomypoob Aquatic Astronaut

i just got my sparrow license, and it somehow disappeared. i was on my ship, and when i got my license it had the achievement and everything, but it said i got 0 of them. i've tried using /spawnitem to give myself one since the other is gone, but it still said i got 0. i tried again, this time putting a 1 at the amount space (/spawnitem license1 1) but nothing. i do have a few mods from the steam workshop, i don't know the exact names, but if you search "splatoon" in the steam workshop you should find radios, weapons, race, and clothes. and then i have a baby erchius ghost, named erchy. my computer is a windows 7. has this happened to anyone else? and does anyone know how to solve it? should i get a fake sparrow license? ok, thanks.

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

the sparrow license technically is an item, but upon picking up the item it "starts a quest" to upgrade your ship and disappears. this is intended

Iris Blanche likes this.