Spaceship Boarding/Combat

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Pyrobow, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pyrobow

Pyrobow Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know whether this has been asked or mentioned before but I feel that more could be done with the spaceship side of the game. For example I think it would be really cool if there could be other ships flying around which you could board/loot/trade with or destroy. Also the ability to have a small shuttle type thing to land on planets would also be really cool.

Sorry if this has already been posted
    thanks

2. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

Already I mentioned in other post but it's a good suggestion although I would add escape pods and a small transportation or a space fighter

3. Pyrobow

I agree and I just noticed some of the other posts.
    Thanks

4. Superfast103

Superfast103 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sounds good except for the shuttle. We have lasers and teleporters to get to planets. Lasers are a lot cooler! ;)

5. Pyrobow

Yes but it would look cool and a shuttle landing pad at a home base where you could actually land shuttles would be amazing.

6. watersidetheHQ

watersidetheHQ Orbital Explorer

(For example I think it would be really cool if there could be other ships flying around which you could board/loot/trade with or destroy.)

that made me think. it could be cool to enter fleets... one mother-ship, you can see the other ships in background, you travel with the fleet synchronously (including travel done with the ftl drivedrive

PabloElPuas likes this.
  7. EdmundDuke

EdmundDuke Tentacle Wrangler

Fairly certain that they have some form of space battles planned, along with derelict ships and such. At least, I read about it in the past back when it first released in Early Access.