1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Space Station Range

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hugtality, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Hugtality

Hugtality Orbital Explorer

Heya.
    So, I'm building my space station, about to add a junction to the end of a long elevator, when I realise there's a limit to how large the space station can be and I can't build in the slot (as shown here).

Is there any way to expand the limit or enable building outside it with commands? And if not, is there a way to remove the long vertical shaft? I know there's commands that enable the destruction of the wall blocks you can't normally destroy, but I'm assuming that even if I destroy the long vertical shaft manually, the shaft above it won't regain it's expansion slot hatch and I'll just be left with a hole I can't build on.
    Anyone know of a fix I could use, or am I now forever stuck with this long elevator that leads nowhere?

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Well if I am correct the end of the building zone is the end of the world map. Also I do not think there is anyway to destroy it, I truly wish there was I made a few mistakes of my own.