1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

space pirates

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Krunch, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krunch

Krunch Astral Cartographer

I think a really cool addition to the game would be space pirates. for example there could be a random sidequest thats just like " space pirates have invaded your spaceship, you must defend it" and then you could try and explore nearby and you find the base of the space pirates in that area. or possibly something like "after the battle you find a space pirate datapad/holopad/future ipad 3000 and have found ot the location of the space pirates" and then you can kill them or someting like that .
    your thoughts on this

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Should go in /suggestions/ . Yes, space pirates would be an important part of space culture. c:

3. Techgamer

Techgamer Big Damn Hero

I think you should have to fight them in your space station and manually control the turrets to shoot them. (The view is zoomed out to see the entire space station and you can click on the different turrets to control them.)

4. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Indeed, any proper space questing game has to have space pirates because, because they're PIRATES!

5. LemonRobot

LemonRobot Phantasmal Quasar

Space pirates? We need Samus then!

6. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Damn it I was gonna say that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.