1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Space exploration is great, but

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by tehcavy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

You do realize that you are replying to a several month old post, right? It's been tweaked since then.

2. Voiddweller

Voiddweller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

But it's still remain a boring grindfest. And no mods is done to change that. Also vanilla mech parts are ugly as sin. XS mech mod for example is so well done in comparison, so i just play SB because of those. Both vehicle or mech edition.

Ickura likes this.
  3. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Two things:

One, I think you should be able to refine multiple crystal blocks into a crystal ore, which you could then use to craft things like new Mech Schematics which would allow for you to look like you're in a crystal Mech.

Secondly, I definitely think that Mechs need Techs. Just like a player has, you should have unlockable skills which allow you to do more than a basic Mech (even with really good parts,) allows for.

4. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

MECH VANITY SLOTS
    UGH There was SOOO much potential!
    It could have given all of your inferior mech parts some uses.
    There is a mod for this but I hate constantly relying on mods just for something so simple as this.

Lintton likes this.
  5. Lintton

Lintton Guest

This needs to exist!

6. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

While mech energy can't be replenished by drops, it CAN be replenished (with a bit of lag, of course) by hitting the F8 key. This re-deploys the mech, with a full energy bar to boot.
    Please bear in mind that this only works if the mech is still around. If you did not deploy in your mech, or if it is completely out of juice, it will not be resummoned.

Hopefully a helpful hint from
    Jim.

EDIT:
    You also need to be OUTSIDE of your mech before you can recharge it using this method. Failed to note that before.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018