Space Battles

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Koosh, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Koosh

Koosh Industrial Terraformer

Seeing Tiy sharing all those pics on twitter got me thinking, what if there were space battles?

I understand that might be difficult to implement in an already in-depth game, so it probably couldn't be a full-fledged space battle (like FTL), but it would be interesting if enemies spawned in your ship when you enter certain solar systems. Or you had to invade another ship? This could go with abandoned space stations too.
    (Post Script: If this idea has already been posted, sorry.)

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You are aware that the devs have stated that FTL-style space battles will be implemented post-release, right?

Koosh and Zeklo like this.
  3. Koosh

Sadly, no. I'm glad then that they are capable of doing that though. As you can tell, I'm not very good at keeping up with everything. I'll probably just remove this thread, thanks for the info.

4. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Why is this in the side quest section?

5. Koosh

I thought it might a random event/side quest in which your ship gets attacked. As I said though it is probably wise to just remove the thread.

And truth be known, I'm not sure how "with it" I was when I started this thread.

6. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Don't worry I do that all the time. ;)

Koosh likes this.
  7. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

I believe Space Battles were rejected at first, then were accepted as a post-release feature.

Little history lesson there. lol

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I'm listening to Rhett and Link talking... Trying to synchronize and they're failing and hurting my brain. :p

8. Shapto

Shapto Void-Bound Voyager

well i rather wait and not just be sad just wait