Death Star

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Captain_bananer, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Captain_bananer

Captain_bananer Aquatic Astronaut

Hate a planet? Destroy it with the death star. Enough said.

2. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

This could make for some insane greifing.

3. Riot

Riot Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't think this is a good idea,because let's say someone builds a Mega-house on a planet,and you just destroy it...

4. From Blue's post

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

.... This is the best idea ever.

Its only a shame George Lucas had it first :rofl:

Hawk Novablast and WoxandWarf like this.
  6. Captain_bananer

Maybe you could only do it once every month and only planets that are "yours"

7. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

actully disney has it now so expect less death and destruction and more singing stormtroopers

Zangoose and WoxandWarf like this.
  8. Captain_bananer

Disney is actually not all friendly stuff.. They made pirates of the carribean and walt disney was actually part of the illuminati

WoxandWarf likes this.
  9. Bolt

Bolt Cosmic Narwhal

Death Star Launcher?

10. wat.

11. Captain_bananer

I know, we were talking about it in math class. The stuff in movies was very subtle but it brainwashed people and his movies DO have all-seeing-eyes... CREEEEEEEPPPPYYY

12. Blazerer

Blazerer Void-Bound Voyager

Subliminal messages have proven to have barely to no effect at all, suggestion is where things are at.

As for the idea 2 problems:
    - 1: copyright.
    - 2: Overpowered as hell. Even destroying throwaway planets like that is too strong for use. Perhaps in rare cases planets could be destroyed by the player but it would have to be costly and be placed on the planet itself.

13. ZangooseSlash

ZangooseSlash Black Hole Surfer

14. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

actully there was as i recall little to no blood in all those so it was more ... friendly but still expect dancing stormtroopers and a singing wookie

15. Knight9910

Knight9910 Existential Complex

I was going to say "Watership Down" but then I remembered that was Warner Brothers.

As for the planetary bombardment/death star idea... it would be cool if, after we blew up a planet, we could visit the remains and build a base among the debris. :catface2: