Digital Soulites Starbound Art: Critter Request Open

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 1110Soulite, Dec 22, 2013.

1. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

I will give you a picture of my other pet can you please do it?

2. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Thats a very nice offer but since I would like to have my main character again with his extremly genetically enhanced critter in combat pose while wielding a high energy plasma rifle (or maybe a pulse rifle this time) it will take a while.
    Specially since I want a mob similar to typhon, RIP typhon, strongest companion I obtained in starbound

3. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, I would do it with the proper screenshot. so take your time, the new update is out.

I had a critter call Blink, that could perform smack downs and teleport at the same time it was awesome, but now shes gone ;3;

4. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

5. 1110Soulite

Im going to ask if your all still interested in me doing drawings of these? or do you want to update them with new characters from this new update?

6. 1110Soulite

Im going to ask if your all still interested in me doing drawings of these? or do you want to update them with new characters from this new update?

7. Archalieus

Archalieus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, thanks for your time. Yes, I would still prefer the drawing of the character in that post. Also, think you can draw the pilot's goggles on top of the bandanna? I'm a fan of excess goggles.

8. Randomclam777

Randomclam777 Aquatic Astronaut

I'd still love to see one of my character. I recreated it exactly after the wipe, and am now scouring the universe for Sir Squiggleton.

Though he was lost in the reset, he shall not be forgotten. I will find him.

Yzzey likes this.
  9. divibyzero

divibyzero Orbital Explorer

I would like to remember my first character in Starbound so drawing would be super cool way to keep memory of her ;) Definitely Hanna Solo!

10. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got another one in the works,
    Characters name is Nazzu, and her pet is Shishim ( who can shoot exploding purple stars out of its mouth)

Nazzu is wearing a Copper/Gold Chest cover. And wears tanned Leather Gloves that just barely hide the scales on her hands.
    [​IMG]

and as in the picture she can cast spells (my imagination at work here, a cluster of 5 homing/tracking magic missles)

PS the reason her eyes don't show up well is cause they are gold in color, just a heads up :)

Also Crowleth is still hunting for her new pet... But her long time friend Nazzu just found one.

11. Falling Tide

I need to come up with some back story for Crow and Nazzu,
    they both deserve it since Crow has a pic of herself and Hopefully Nazzu will too soon

Soul we love your art work and thanks a bunch for doing it for free :D

Hope you can keep up the great work of awesomeness that is your art, even after starbound becomes a distant memory

12. 1110Soulite

Is she a snake lady I cant tell what shes wearing .3.

13. Falling Tide

Yup a snake lady, she has a Tiara, and a golden chest piece, that isn't all that big but you know those Snake people they hardly cover anything.
    Actually you know what, the Tiara looks like a dyed portion of hair and the gem reminds me kind of one of those forehead jewels.
    And sorry if it wasn't as clear as it needed to be... :(

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  14. Noble Pigeon

Noble Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

:\

Well anyway, here's my second round. I kinda miss Amestris and Spenny, but I think requesting Amestris again would be a little too weird, so I present Cyrus!

[​IMG]

I don't mind if you do one or the other, but the one on the left is Gwincien the Invincible, Emperor of the Andromeda Galaxy, Lord Protector of the star cluster of X23, and Slayer of the Destroyer of the Universe. The one on the right is Bob. Bob has anti grav abilities (not kidding).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  15. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Checklist:

Aqquired:

Tier 10 Human Armor. Done
    Extremly Powerfull High Tech weapon resembling the power my characters corporation: Done
    Crystalline Backpack: Done
    Movement Tech: Done
    Blink Tech: Done
    Critter similar to Typhon: Havent found anyone yet :/

16. Falling Tide

What was it that I said wrong? In most Lamia Culture they don't wear much than silken vales and skimpy tops. I have seen though normal clothing like T-Shirts and the like but they aren't that common... Also I wasn't all that sure about what a Caster would wear given my clothing options, I had at the time. Sorry if it seemed a like bit more vulgar than I thought it sounded.

17. BBRyuLvl3

BBRyuLvl3 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could still do my character and pet
    again fighting off the Dragon king boss.:D

18. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Alright heres my new request if you like to do it :)

Same things as before for my character (Sorta evil, leader of a weapon manufacturing and developing corporation, heavily armed, quite emotionless and cold)

Different thing is: The Weapon: Some recovered Omegacorp Gauss Multibarrel Rifle which avians stole. If possible could you turn the yellowish parts into black/greyish and the red into blue so it fits better to the armor? And maybe add an Omega Symbol to the Weapon? ^^

To the critter/bioorganic cybernetically enhanced combat assistants

Since the last critter of the Omegacorp CEO died while protecting the CEOs life from a barrage of plasma pulses from a hostile cephalopodic alienrace he got a new critter. The old base and all datas got lost while this epic battle. It was so epic that no data was left (characterwipe).

To the new bioorganic cybernetically enhanced combat assistants now seriously:

Nickname of it is Argus and its basicly a giant arachnoid lifeform (spider like). Got a huge beak and some organ on its back mounted which contains extremly hot plasma.
    Basicly it capable of shooting plasma torpedoes like one of the other bioorganic weaponized creatures used by Omegacorp. In addition to that it got insane physical strength (its a fairly huge beast) and a second move (forgot the Ingame name) able to pull targets up into the air and slamming them down (gravity slam I guess). This ability comes from one of the creatures augmentation allowing it to manipulate magnetic fields and gravity.
    So its basicly an extremly powerfull, but bulky beast. Far less intelligent then Typhon but better at managing big crowds of enemies. And its head is mostly out of an extremly heat resistant compound material to resist the heat of the plasma it spits. Looks similar to a skull

Screenshot of Merlin with his new Bioorganic weaponized beast:

[​IMG]

Also if possibly could you do this armor instead of the one my character wears with the critter? Its in the spoiler:

[​IMG]
    Armor resembles a Nanosuit from Crysis, fits better to my main character, so if possible please use the armor in the immage ^^

Edit 1: Sadly havent found a Gardevoir like mob yet :(

Keep up your awesome art, I love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  19. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. You can go ahead and draw up my character pre update. I'm just gonna pretend the wipe never happened any way and create a different variant. Planning to write a story in the fan-fiction section about the adventure so far, but I've gotten nowhere at the moment. :laugh:

20. Noble Pigeon

Noble Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Jesus christ man, that's some thought put into your dude.