RP Soul Eater: Dark Souls

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

A scream caused Ardan's stomach to turn. Kid's voice, across the intercom, issued orders. Ardan could pick out the ever subtle sound of panic, even in Kid's monotone voice, but then again, he could be imprinting. Part of him was torn -- things like this used to spur him to action, but then again, it was always Brock who went headlong into danger, not him, and Brock wasn't here anymore. He was the one who needed to act now, he was the one who had to determine the course of action for these people; he would not send them to their deaths if he had any say about it.

Looking at the group, he took quick stock of their ability to fight. Calar, Flynn, Indie, and himself were likely the most experienced here, and Flynn and Indie were bound. Ardan mulled over the idea of possibly bonding with Calar, but the idea was immediately rejected as he recalled his current anger at the meister. No, he would have to do this himself. "Alright, I can't say this for sure, but if I was building a school like this, I'd put hidden passageways everywhere. Bar the door, and try and find one. I'll move ahead and scout, and try and provide you all with some sort of warning if you have to run," Ardan wasted no time, and began down the hall, looking for a good place to post watch.

He wasn't afraid of death; indeed, part of him wanted it, to fulfill his first bond and perish as he should have. It would fill him with regret to not have his revenge first, but at least he would be a noble sacrifice if he died. Perhaps that might redeem him to family and everyone who knew. He hoped he would be so lucky.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha got up, Looking around the room.
    " Well he's off. I suppose we should try to do something productive even if we can't help out much. Altough, Knowing what the hell is going on whould probably be best... "
    She crossed her arms, fixing her gaze on the others. " I'm pretty sure it's not a Kishin out there. Judging by the explosion or whatever that was im guessing it might be a witch. Or a VERY powerful kishin egg bearer. Witches don't attack in the open unless they are confident they can succeed. It's both good and bad for us, Either we just have to deal with a Kishin egg ooooorrrr we got a pretty damn dangerous witch out there. Right, Weapons and secret passages. That's a good priority. " Samantha said, walking around the room and searching.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Ardan!' Calar called down the hallway. 'Be careful. If you see whatever it is that is attacking us, don't try to fight it. If it gets through the scythes, then we will be nothing to it. What you need to do is run. Run away to the arena. If I hear you running, then I can go out and take the fast route to the arena. Head there, and we can hold whatever it is off until we get help. Just don't die. We are counting on you.' Calar slipped back into the room and turned around. 'Ok, lets move this desk and the chairs in front of the door and look for any exits.'

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha nodded and walked up to help him push the desk.
    " Heh, We've both been talking a little too much. Don't you think? "

5. critsarecool

'Ya, we should probably be quiet. Lets leave a hole in it do that Ardan can jump through in weapon form.'

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Geez, What is he? An action movie hero? " She asked, giggling a bit.
    " Changing into weapon form in midair whould be pretty crazy. Are you sure he can even pull that off? "

7. critsarecool

'He seems to be a pro with himself, you should have seen him fighting.... anyway, lets get to moving this desk.' Calar got on one end and started to pull.

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha got on the other and pushed it forward. " Pro huh... I see why he proclaimed himself vigilant scout then... "

9. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

Marcus slowly walks up to them carrying a huge box full of textbooks. "Is this heavy enough?"

10. critsarecool

'Sure.' He chuckled a little bit, then said, 'Looks like we finally found a practical use for those.'

11. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

Marcus puts the box in front of the door and pulls a couple out. "Beginners' guide to weapons, weapon care and maintenance, advanced strategy... Well this class is not going to be as fun as I had originally hoped."

12. critsarecool

'It may not be as fun, but it'll save your ass later. Trust me on that. A poorly taken care of weapon is a broken one.'

13. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Natalya, minutes ago, was taking a seat analogous to the seat she took in the previous class, waiting for Spirit's class to start. Though, as much as she wanted more knowledge, she would certainly like a bit of variety to these college-like lectures, though that might be asking much for her first day of class. She took out her books, prepared her writing tools --

And that was when the entire room shook wildly, as if a massive force slammed into the entire building.
    The next thing she heard was a voice, as of now alien to her, firm and commanding, but with an easily recognizable tone of urgency. The command the voice issued was: for all Death Scythes plus Professor Stein to gather at the entrance.

Natalya was nearly immobilized from the sudden shock, and in her confusion was unable to do anything but watch as the crimson-haired teacher departed, and as Ardan followed shortly after. When she regained her bearings, she was in the midst of an arguing group of fresh students, moving random pieces of things to block the only obvious entrance with.

The air was foreboding. Though she stayed out of the conversation between the others, she silently agreed with both Calar and Samantha. If all the Death Scythes, each of them practically legends in Weapon history, were called to one place with such urgency, something is happening, and that something is likely to be far from what fresh students can deal with, and they really should stay out of the way.
    Still, she was worried about Ardan. In situations like these, being separated from the others, voluntarily or otherwise, is often a bad flag. A part of her wanted to follow, so that the both of them can 'watch each others' backs', so to say, as much as logic would dictate that doing so would be a bad idea.

...Wait.
    Wasn't there something about 'secret passages?'

If there was a secret passage in the room, then...

"...I think I'll search that area for something we can use", she piped up for the first time in a good while, finger pointed toward a part of the large classroom, the usual cheer in her voice entirely gone.
    "The faster we can get something -- or even know that there's nothing at all --, the better. This is just a feeling, but... I don't think we have all the time in the world", she continued as she briskly headed to the area she pointed towards, quickly and yet carefully inspecting the area for something, anything.

14. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

"Don't worry about me," Ardan called out as he rounded the corner of the hall, "If I get in over my head, I'll just change forms -- they can't hurt me in my weapon form, right?" Ardan tried to give a reassuring laugh as he went out of sight. After a few seconds of scouting the hall, Ardan ran up against a pillar, sticking his head out just far enough to see down the hall, a dead seriousness taking over. He felt his heart beat, picking up his tempo in his mind. This really was the first time in a very long time he was ready for a real fight. Not a spar, not training, a real, life or death fight. Taking a deep breath, he counted, and waited.

One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four...

15. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

Outside the classroom several kids could be heard, moving, yelling, laughing, and et cetera. They were all moving twords the entrance, presumably to watch the fight. One kid poked his head through the door. "Hey, come on! There's two death scythes out there, we won't get hurt." He said reassuringly before running off. The halls were rather noisy.

Stein was pushed back as two black scythe blades ricocheted off his hands, buzzing with energy. "So you've gotten better since our other scythe fought you?" Stein said, moving forward. His movements were fast, deadly. Soul energy erupted in a giant pillar that shot into the sky, but the man had already moved out of the way. A scythe blade came out of his right arm, and he moved, trying to hook it around Steins neck. It met a large staff that suddenly appeared in Steins hand. It's scythe blade was gray, and looked rather menacing as well. Stein was pushed back a ways, leaving a trail in the concrete ground. "Spirit, your a little late.." Stein said to his scythe. Suddenly the attacker darted to the side, as the area where he was standing exploded. A younger man, probably late twenties, with golden blond hair, and in a preacher-esque outfit stood in that spot. Out of both arms were huge blades, similar to that of a box cutters. He looked rather pissed off.

16. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

Indigo snapped her book shut with a decisive snap and pocketed the novel as spirit left the room. She glanced at Flynn and together they stood making their way down towards the door. The others were talking about something but for now she paid them no mind instead she focused on the boy next to her. when the one called Ardan ran off, she wasn't certain this was a good idea, but her main priority was her partner, he was inexperienced in true battle while she had had a fair number of scuffles and drawn blood.

"Be prepared for anything, give no quarter, show no mercy. If these attackers get past our teachers then we will have to defend ourselves and others."
    "Damn straight!" Flynn said vehemency. We'll show these guys not to mess with Super Miester Flynn and his Weapon Indigo Argentum!"
    Indigo smiled faintly and flexed her fingers in eagerness as she listened to the chaos erupting. It would be good to really cut loose, to draw blood against a foe she didn't have to fear harming.

"So... are we gunna stay in the room like teach said?" he asked her dragging Indigo out of her thoughts.
    Indigo considered it for a moment and then shook her head, "No we'd best stick with the others, safety in numbers and we can watch their backs."

Her partner nodded and they turned to the others. "What are you guys up to?" the pair hadn't really been paying attention to them and Indigo was keeping a close eye on the door, in case something came through.

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha briefly looked over at the door.
    " W-What the HELL are they doing? "
    She then notoiced Flynn's question. " G-Geez... Trying to look for weapons or something. I don't even know anymore. I'm not sure what the hell those people are thinking, I suppose I might just be boring or something but I know people are gonna get hurt out there. If something came this far into death city it has torn up carnage along the way. And it certainly won't spare someone because they happen to be a student. " She sighed.
    " Awesome first day of classes we are having isn't it? Fantastic... "

18. critsarecool

'You know what? It might not be a good idea to bar the door. We need to make this class look the least bit suspicious, and we need armaments in case it sees us. Pirate boy, did you find any weapons?' Calar was getting really worried by this point, seeing as there had been another large explosion outside, and the students outside were going to watch it like it was just two students fighting.

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

The halls were noisy, and some of the students outside were actually treating whatever is happening as if it was a show.
    Natalya could only give a somewhat dry smile at that, resuming her search only shortly after. The students' confidence was understandable, and it was undeniable that a part of her was curious about what happened.
    Still...
    "The fact that they had to send out both of the Death Scythes is exactly the thing we should be worried about", she muttered, sighing as she turned to respond to Flynn's question.

"Basically, we're looking for anything we can use in case something goes terribly wrong", the young lady replied, slightly readjusting her hat as she spoke.
    "Ardan mentioned something about the possibility of secret passages, and for us Meisters without a Weapon having something viable for self-defense is at least a psychological crutch", she continued, letting out another sigh at the end.

"Not much luck so far, though. The best 'weapons' I've found as of now are chairs and thick hardcover books. That might be understandable, though, as having potentially dangerous objects out in the open in a classroom like this would be rather unprofessional..."

Natalya then shifted her gaze to the door, muttering to herself.
    "I hope Ardan's okay..."

20. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"No, but I found Spirit's little black book," Marcus stated as he began to read it. "Then again I have looked in the closet... who the hell is 'Blair'?"
    After skimming Spirit's book he went to the closet and immediately face palmed, "for once it's in the most obvious place, anyone know how to use a staff?" Marcus asks before pulling out a wood handled push broom and twisting off the broom head, leaving a nice metal tip on one end.