RP Soul Eater: Dark Souls

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Mar 10, 2014.

1. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"Marcus Wright, and it's a pleasure to meet you as well," Marcus says as he follows Ardan. "So, meister or weapon, and what is your specialty? Mine is soul attacks, powerful enough to leave burn marks."

2. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

"If soul attacks are your specialty, I'd hate to see how you everything else works out for you," Ardan smirked, trying to joke, "I'm a weapon. Polearm class, Glaive. Unbound," He added at the end, while, effortlessly transforming his right forearm into a wavy ebon blade, then back to a normal arm.

"You are really going to have to focus on controlling your soul wavelength. If you can't control it externally, it's not controlled internally," He spoke, switching back to his normal serious demeanor. "If your wavelength is incompatible with a weapon you wield... Well, the results aren't pretty, to say the least. Even if a weapon could handle the eternal 'heat' your soul produces, an incompatible wavelength could seriously harm a weapon and yourself, on top of making the weapon less likely to be compatible in the future. Don't take this as condescending, but I wouldn't try and wield one of us until you got the accidentally burning people thing under wraps." Ardan frowned at that, recalling how he was incorrect about souls earlier, "But then again, I am just a student. Professor Spirit would likely know more. Death Scythe and all."

3. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"Neat, as for the whole reason I have trouble controlling my attacks I suspect that I just need to use enough energy to stabilize for the time being." Marcus's face bore a slightly twisted smile as he thought of fighting someone, "I wonder how much one of those wannabe kishins can take before they croak."

4. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

"Sure thing." Stein replied.

A man was standing outside at the end of the hall, his hair dark red and in spikes. Above him hung the name "Spirit." on a sign. He seemed in a particularly bad mood.

5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Thanks.' Calar turned around and went out the door. Since he didn't have a map, he just followed the crowd. 'Hmm, Spirit. Where have I heard that name before... wait, isn't he the father of Maka?' Calar was thought to himself, then he saw the man at the end of the hall. 'It is! This school is great! We get to get taught by all of the legends!' Calar sped up slightly with excitement.

6. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"Ah, that must be him," Marcus states as he walks over to the classroom. "How's it going teach?"

7. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Natalya followed closely behind the crowd, humming a barely-audible tune to herself as she watched Marcus acquaint with Ardan.
    Watching others get along was always a joy to her, for some reason. Normally, she would catch up to them and start a little chat, but for now they are all supposed to enter the next class, so she would have to keep that in her backlog.

...Plus, the less-than-friendly face the red-haired man in front of the group, likely the teacher of their next class, is intimidating enough for her to not try anything funny.

8. Zamorak789

"Eh, today is just an odd day. My first day working here as a teacher of all things.." He trailed off, thinking to himself. "You guys better head on in. Bell will ring soon." Spirit said.

9. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

Indigo gave a silent sigh as she filed into class with her more cheerful partner and dragged him up the back of the room again. taking up her desk she kicked back, rocking the chair on two legs with her boots on the desk and her book once again open continuing the story she'd been trying read. Flynn gave her a resigned look and settled expectantly into his seat ready for the next class to begin.

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha walked in and found place to sit around the middle.
    She leaned back, Alredy getting a bit bored of school. " Three days until missions... need meister before then... need to learn to work togheter... " She thought to herself, then suddenly snapping out of her daydreaming and focusing on the lesson wich was about to begin.

11. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

Without much to do, Ardan gave a curt bow to "Professor" Spirit, taking a place close to the front, pulling out his notebook again and waiting patiently for the lecture to start. Weapon training could be anything -- training for weapons, training for meisters to use their weapons, just figuring out which end is the pointy end... Well, he hoped it was something more advanced than that, given that this was EAT. He would just have to see.

12. Zamorak789

Spirit began to say something, but suddenly the entire room shook. A loud noise happened far to the north, outside of the building. Suddenly the intercom came on. "All death scythes and Stein to the entrance!" It was Kids voice, in a rather urgent state. Spirit raised an eyebrow. "You kids stay here" He said, giving a wink before running out the door.

Stein was already at the front door. He opened it, stepping outside to find a weapon with several black scythe-like blades protruding from his body, and blood spattered around him. The ground was caved in. "These meisters of yours can't do shit, eh?" Said the man, smiling.

13. critsarecool

'What the hell is going on? Do we need something to protect ourselves with? Or do we just sit here like nothing is going on?' Calar asked the teacher when he was on his way out, but he was ignored. He looked back at the rest of the class, 'Does anyone have any idea what to do?'

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha looked concerned.
    " It's not uncommon for people to show up at death city to cause trouble. But to send in all the death scythes to deal with it? I dont mean to spread wild theories but I'm pretty sure whatever the hell is going on is far out of our league. "
    She sighed.
    " We are gonna get killed if we go out there. The best we can do is prepare that if it get's inside and finds us we are going to have to run or fight it. Or maybe it's just a false alarm... But honestly, I think people are actuly in danger. "

15. critsarecool

'So, should we go to the arena and get weapons just in case? Or in some of your cases, get with your partners. I am heading to the arena anyway.' Calar got up and headed for the door, then turned around and asked, 'Is anyone coming? Also, im sorry Ardan, but your glaive will have to wait. Do you want to use yourself or a glaive from the arena?'

16. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"To the arena!" Marcus shouts with a manic grin. Continuing in an exaggerated pirate accent he bellows "Arm yerselves ye scurvy dogs, the Devil is at our door!"

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha glared at him.
    " Look, I don't think leaving the classroom is the best idea. If we are unlucky whatever is out there is currently going in through the front entrance of the school where the death scythes were sent. "
    She then switched her glare to Marcus.
    " Really? You guys do realise that you are either gonna end up dead,wounded or with detention if you go outside? "

18. critsarecool

'god, I hate it when people are like that' Calar thought to himself. He said, 'We are gonna need to be careful, try to keep your voice down and you maturity up, this could be something really serious, as in death inducing serious, if they need all of the death scythes and Dr. Stein.' He looked at Samantha, 'We aren't going outside, we are getting weapons then coming right back. There is safety in numbers, but I would feel safer with a sword in my hands.'

19. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"Fine, this is a weapons training class, we might be able to scrounge some stuff up..." Marcus admits before a grin plastered itself on his face. "Anyone without a partner help me look for some weapons or go reinforce the door." "Also, screw maturity, that was the only time I could ever say that in the right context."

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha facepalmed. " Wonderful. Atleast we have a slim chance of survival. "

(( Zam, Are there any weapons in the classroom? ))